2009 Rankings

First of all, "The Don" and I, have beern winning championships since before you started and we have a little

more experience at it. As for your comment about "Slotting"; That was invented before you were born and has

many different meanings to many people. The Don's opinions ( as do mine) come from a Love of the sport we

grew up with and the dissapointment in its changes. We are intitled to our opinion which in his case, has been

nothing more than honorable. I've never heard him use foul language on this website and i'm sure if he even

attempted it, the response would be deleted by the administrator. You are very confused.

while you may make a point, by starting off with such a rude attitude your point is lost.

just wanted to point that out

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My predictions based on the information I have at hand and throw in a WAG or two

1. Bucs

2. MBI

3. Hurricanes

4. Empire

5. Cabs

6. Renegades

7. CV

8. Alliance

9. Briggs

10. Bush

1. Bucs

2. Hurcs

3. MBI

4. Cabs

5. Empire

6. Bush

7. Renegades

8. Alliance

9. CV

10. Brigs

while you may make a point, by starting off with such a rude attitude your point is lost.

just wanted to point that out

i don't think so jeff. but i guess you think the other guy wasn't rude? it dosen't matter . we all have our opinions and nobody should be dissed for that. we all have our bias. and that's ok.

i don't think so jeff. but i guess you think the other guy wasn't rude? it dosen't matter . we all have our opinions and nobody should be dissed for that. we all have our bias. and that's ok.

i believe i have called them out many times. maybe not in this thread, but startin off with "winning championships before you were born" never helps make friends even when disagreeing.

We were allowed generously by DCA to employ a panel of judges for our Family Day performance to achieve a seeding score for prelims.

What other corps competed?

Are the recaps available on the DCA website?

What other corps competed?

Are the recaps available on the DCA website?

I think it was just the Renegades,............I don't think any of the west coast (and maybe even some of the midwest and south) shows have recaps available on the DCA site,..................

Edited by Gary Matczak

I think it was just the Renegades,............I don't think any of the west coast (and maybe even some of the midwest and south) shows have recaps available on the DCA site,..................

Do scores count, for seeding puposes, if not a sanctioned DCA show?? Does it matter?? Really curious. (and maybe confused :rolleyes: )