The Toledo Thunder Bumper Cafe

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Members will probably just assume MJ is the next Bob Barker
Edited by bmroth1

Visually, the Crossmen didn't show up tonight. Dirt through out the show. Most sets were pretty hard to read, and I don't think the capes on the uniforms helped any.

Visually, the Crossmen didn't show up tonight. Dirt through out the show. Most sets were pretty hard to read, and I don't think the capes on the uniforms helped any.

I agree which is why I was surprised that they beat glassmen and colts visually.

Rain delay, soaked, and then a tie...guess it could've been worse.

and I talked to my friend in glassmen. Apparently the whole corps found out in minutes and believes it. Darn text-messaging making it impossible to doubt peoples' deaths anymore...

Edited by Abbevillekid26

I hadn't had a chance to look at Recaps until now. X-men weren't near the level of Colts or Glassmen visually, don't really understand that caption. Cavies over Cadets in percussion is fair, however I don't think they were half a point better over all musically. Cadets definitely have more demand in there show, musically and visually speaking. Boston was hot tonight, I can see why the judges put them 3 points ahead of Glassmen. Expect a full review from me tomorrow.

Nice final note backfield from the trumpet soloist. Finally got a reaction from the crowd at that point in the show.

Ugh, SYNTH STRINGS!

you know citar is a string instrument too?

Nice pit interlude leading into The Heart Asks For Pleasure.

Bari soloist needs a little more expression in his solo.

its a her Suzie.