The Erie Conspiracy

I feel like I've walked through that door from Cadets 2005 show.

WHERE THE #### DID ALL THIS CADETS LOVE COME FROM? The most bashed corps of the past decade.....Irony at its best.

I love this activity

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I've walked through that door from Cadets 2005 show.

WHERE THE #### DID ALL THIS CADETS LOVE COME FROM? The most bashed corps of the past decade.....Irony at its best.

I love this activity

It's the fact that they aren't, or weren't, using narration. They are finally doing a more traditional show than in recent years.

You know, After the show tonight Crown and The Cadets are going to go back to the parking lot, congratulate each other, talk and laugh with each other and share food with each other. DCP makes the rivalry way bigger than it is.

Yeah I bet they are holding hands singing kumbaya! (I had to post it again!))

Looks like BD is the only undefeated corps as of now. Good thing it is only June.

Yeah... I don't see how a show like that could be undefeated.

For some reason, I don't see that happening...

I know for a fact this is true. I see it happen after every show. I volunteer for the Cadets. It happened last year. And, it has happened this year after almost every show. Cadets and Crown have lots of respect for each other. Plus, Crown is full of former Cadets.

Looks like BD is the only undefeated corps as of now. Good thing it is only June.

Until they meet up with Crown! lol

I would say Crown and Cadets easily have it covered.

Both are equally entertaining and get the crowd going.

SCV has a GREAT drumcorps ending and most DCI fans will appreciate App Spring, but your non-DCI regulars are going to have a hard time enjoying the first 6 1/2 minutes of that show. It's classic drumcorps and unfortunately for alot of kids today, that's not good enough.

SCV is one of my favorite shows this year, but I appreciate it for its historical significance and kick ### ending.

You are right, because I have been watching drum corps for over 20 years. It will be interesting to see how SCV's show progresses over the year and crowd reaction. I just love it though.

That was a dumb question! Did you really think they would say the Cadets who got the crowd on their feet more than a few times tonight when they are parents of Crown? LMAO! :unhappy:

I just thought I would give them the opportunity to be humble.....thought it's hard for parents to be unbiased. Funny, when I marched Garfield, my parents loved Madison and SCV..and were blatantly honest about it.