Sitting Down During a Performance.

I would guess that The Cavaliers who did the sit and spin section of 2003 wouldn't call that easy. From what I understand, it messed up their knees quite a bit. (But hey, it was a cool section of the show). My point being: sit and spin > sitting in a chair.

I need to go watch BD's show now...

Comparing sitting in a chair to the utter body control and demand that was the sit and spin is ignorant.

I can think of several FMMs from that year whose knees still give them problems because of that move.

You both took the bait :thumbup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone honestly believe that a corps outside the Blue Devils could get away with this nonsense and get credit for it? Tell me with a straight face how/why SITTING IN A ****ING CHAIR produces Visual Performance/Visual GE Points.

You're sitting there in a ****ing chair and I'm giving you no credit at all.

Because "INT" is a "real drum corps." Hardy-har-har. I wish I could get Keyboard Cat to play you off.

Nobody ever complains about the placements, or instruments used or not used, etc when we come to INT.

You're sitting there in a ****ing chair and I'm giving you no credit at all.

I stand while I type. You should get your toes up, tickbox.

I stand while I type. You should get your toes up, tickbox.

Up where? :thumbup:

Even worse, do you realize that there are entire measures in the Blue Devils show where the hornline doesn't play at all?? How easy is that? I haven't even picked up my trumpet in over a year, and I bet I could still not play music just as well as the Blue Devils this year. Why on earth are they getting credit, when they don't even play notes throughout the entire show??

:thumbup:

Even worse, do you realize that there are entire measures in the Blue Devils show where the hornline doesn't play at all?? How easy is that? I haven't even picked up my trumpet in over a year, and I bet I could still not play music just as well as the Blue Devils this year. Why on earth are they getting credit, when they don't even play notes throughout the entire show??

atleast they are loud