Teal's new uniform

The uniform design looks ok, but they should of done a better job of fitting the members. The picture does not flatter them at all. As for the shoes??? I will check them out in Indy.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What color shoe would be better?

They could do what crown has done and pain/dye or whatever they do to color them creme. Might stick out less.

I'm disappointed in them TBH. The visually interesting elements are all mid torso, and lower. Giving it the impression of being short to me. Lack of contrast from the legs vs. upper chest exacerbates this. Cream pants=HAVE to be #### clean visually. And frankly Teal has marched terribly the last few seasons.

Harsh? Yes, but I stand by what I think. As a former member of Teal I am excited to see them grow, and with the massive growth they will naturally have areas to patch up along the way. I just hope they can fix the visual element soon. I want them to be phenomenal, but until they can march they won't.

Edited by Phirefenix

The cream pants don't bother me nearly as much as the plate logo on the chest. For small things like the crown on Crown's jackets it's okay, but a huge thing like that right at the center is really unnecessary and distracting.

Edited by MetalTones2012

I saw the new uniforms in Jackson - I thought they looked great! Now - I am not sure if the drum major's outfit would get him behind the "Velvet Rope" (sorry Bobby) even though I am sure his dazzling smile will help!

David V.