BD wins it

Especially considering they've all yet to compete against each other.

That's what I was trying to say, but I couldn't find the words. Hopefully your post is in agreement with me.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I was trying to say, but I couldn't find the words. Hopefully your post is in agreement with me.

It is.

Calling the 09 champion as we are just about to start week 3 of the tour is a tad premature, IMO.

Granted, we all sit in here and take polls pre-season and whatnot as a little bit of fun to pass the time. But looking at scores or show concept, or performance, or whatever today and saying they equal a championship ring on August 8th...

Well... we all know that's not always the case.

It is.

Calling the 09 champion as we are just about to start week 3 of the tour is a tad premature, IMO.

Granted, we all sit in here and take polls pre-season and whatnot as a little bit of fun to pass the time. But looking at scores or show concept, or performance, or whatever today and saying they equal a championship ring on August 8th...

Well... we all know that's not always the case.

Haha, true story. Wasn't there a poll on this back on November?

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but here it goes...

I saw BD's show on line and I fell in LOVE with it. It's dash of old school mixed with new school that should appease everyone. The synthesizers they use don't bother me even though they could do it without it but still...

This show reminds me alot of the 1988 show I fell in love with. The color guard...throwing what is that 10's?

I mean wow! I know that was probably one of their first shows that I saw...but..STILL

I am going to the Sevierville show and can't wait to see them live. They have made me change my mind about drum corps this year. I was getting concerned for a minute but...

All this hype about CC and Cadets, I think BD is being over looked.

Watch out...Once they get the kinks out...this smokin, entertaining, intriguing show...is gonna sneak up and GET YOU!

Now can you believe I said that? :worthy:

Edited by Lancerlady

P.S. "Happy days are here again"...and please don't forget the balloons design team! :worthy:

But... #1 right now is Crown? Scores are the only "objective" comparison we have. And I don't think it's a very reliable source.

Crown is up over their 6th year by 5 point.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this but here it goes...

I saw BD's show on line and I fell in LOVE with it. It's dash of old school mixed with new school that should appease everyone. The synthesizers they use don't bother me even though they could do it without it but still...

Uh oh, I think we lost a member of the cabal of eight....

Crown is up over their 6th year by 5 point.

I don't get it... What's your point?

Edited by acolli17

I saw BD's show online and it was very.... BD to me. I had the same reaction I have most every year with them - "I'm glad they're giving their color guard some music to perform to."

I saw BD's show online and it was very.... BD to me. I had the same reaction I have most every year with them - "I'm glad they're giving their color guard some music to perform to."

Your compliment :worthy: reminds me of the Dad who was advising his son just prior to his first date to "compliment her". When he got back home that night his son had a black eye and when his Dad asked him what happened he told him, "you said to compliment her, so I told her for a fat girl, you don't sweat much!" :smile: