Addicted!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of us are posting on this thread while wearing drum corps apparel? I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one.

*currently wearing 2009 Red Violin t-shirt*

Glassmen RELENTLESS

How many of us are posting on this thread while wearing drum corps apparel? I'd be willing to bet I'm not the only one.

yeah. only nerds do that :worthy:

*looks down at phantom hoodie*

Does it make me an addict when I routinely refer to "non drum corps folk" as "Muggles"??

I'm so addicted to drum corps that almost every t-shirt I wear in summer is a drum corps shirt.

Oh and I've managed to get one of my co-workers addicted and she never did drum corps. LOL. Her first big show will be the Atlanta Regional. She did march at Penn State, but we forgive her for that. :worthy:

I'm not sure "addicted" is the right word for me.

I work at some shows, occasionally attend some as a paying customer (God forbid...LOL) and check in for scores on both the DCA and DCI sides of the activity most days during the season... I still love it, but I've managed to have more of a life outside drum corps in recent years.

Because of my wife's health situation I missed attending the DCA championship last year for the first time since 1975, either as a spectator, performer (with the Sunrisers for six seasons) or as the PA announcer for the show (since 1983). I missed being there, for sure....but to be absolutely honest, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would. My priority was to be home with my wife. Life, indeed, goes on. This year we do intend to be back at the DCA title show. So anyone attending that show.... you've been warned. :worthy:

Fran

Well I need to get some but how bout your current high school? and section shirt. Trumpet for life, as the saying goes

I'm ALWAYS addicted. Better this than some things, huh?

Um....hi everyone....my name is Kevin...and.....and...I have a.....um....a drum corps addiction. Thanks for letting me share. :worthy: