DCA HOTELS 2009

It's just about that time again folks. I'm pretty sure all your reservations are in...and to be honest.....the reading here is getting awfully thin so,......let's get started.

Erie Thunderbirds MiniCorps' will be at Holiday Inn Airport.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grennies are at the Radisson Riverside (was Clarion last year - connected to I&E venue) We had a BLAST there last year!!!

Tip for '09 - when in an elevator with a Kiltie, don't ask if he's 'true' unless you REALLY want to know!! LOL :worthy:

(edited for accuracy - thanks Allen!)

Edited by JenHa

Grennies are at the Rochester Marriott (was Clarion last year - connected to I&E venue) We had a BLAST there last year!!!

Tip for '09 - when in an elevator with a Kiltie, don't ask if he's 'true' unless you REALLY want to know!! LOL :smile:

Unless you are asking a Kiltie babe :worthy:

It's just about that time again folks. I'm pretty sure all your reservations are in...and to be honest.....the reading here is getting awfully thin so,......let's get started.

Erie Thunderbirds MiniCorps' will be at Holiday Inn Airport.

i used to go dancing there. they would have good bands.......talking 25-30 years ago.

Yep. It is quiet.

Music City Legend at the Courtyard Marriott in Greece.

We're also planning a little drum corps get-together on Thursday night open to anyone and everyone. Details to come.

they use to have a real hopping bar back in the day. i stumbled out of there quite a few early mornings.....heh

Grennies are at the Rochester Marriott (was Clarion last year - connected to I&E venue) We had a BLAST there last year!!!

Tip for '09 - when in an elevator with a Kiltie, don't ask if he's 'true' unless you REALLY want to know!! LOL :worthy:

Be very careful with your information.... I don't want you to confuse people. The Clarion (which was the HUGE hotel downtown where I & E is across from the Convention Center) is NOT now the Rochester Marriott. The Marriott is on Ridge Road in Greece no where near downtown. The Hotel down town is the Riverside Radission. Not trying to be an ### just being sure you all don't get lost looking for the wrong Hote....

I'll put out the official Hotel list and practice site list at the end of July. Then you will know where everyone is staying and holding rehearsal.

Sun Devils:

La Quinta Inn Rochester