Columbia FirstBEAT Battle

Not really sure. I saw four at the Chesapeake show.

Is it relatively easy to close down a tenor hole?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some tweets about the Crossmen tonight:

blaketyers: Crossmen are on not one, but two crutches with that synth in the pit. #dci

about 1 hour ago from TweetDeck

drumset57: At the DCI show in Columbia, SC. Just finished watching the Crossmen perform and wow. Their show was good.

about 2 hours ago from txt

mcjordansc: @thebluestars. Crossmen enjoyed the show keep cleaning loved the guard in shorts Blue Stars memories

about 2 hours ago from txt

Could be a tough go for Cadets tonight. Seems like the flu is running rampant throught the corps. Hop says two tenors, one bass and one snare are out for tonight......two injuries, two ill. Rain wouldn't be a bad thing right about now.

Better?

Is it relatively easy to close down a tenor hole?

I don't know too much about how hard it is, but I know in 1999, we started the seaon with 5 tenors...two of them got injured and we ended the season with three.

More tweets:

dcimonkey #drumcorps Crown was smoking. 6 minutes ago from txt

dcimonkey #drumcorps Cadets new ending is sick! Great show! 25 minutes ago from txt

dcimonkey #drumcorps Blue Stars loudest corps of the night! They even outplayed the train that passed

about 1 hour ago from txt

Better?

Could ya chill? I wasn't being mean, I was just trying to downplay your statement, didn't want everyone thinking half the corps was blowing chowder. Trying to keep my optimism! :tongue:

Edited by chris ncsu

Crown beautiful show really enjoyed it. All sections very strong. Certainly the best tonight.

7 minutes ago from Mark Jordan

Could ya chill? I wasn't being mean, I was just trying to downplay your statement, didn't want everyone thinking half the corps was blowing chowder. Trying to keep my optimism! :tongue:

chilled