Cadet Report July 9th

Dear Carolina,

Last night I met up with an old friend from years past her name is Star. She is from the Midwest and a little shy. We talked and laughed over food and drinks. We found out we have more in common than we thought. Carolina, We will always be friends but, I just wanted you to know there is another.

Yours truly,

CADET

Welcome to Camp Cadet, Sorry this is so late. Got real busy. I might talk about it later, might not.

Last night we had a after show snack/party with The Blue Stars. It was fun. The Blue Star people are real nice and a little shy. I wish the food staff would have come out to say hi! ( or maybe I misses that) All the kids got along. But, after spending all that time with Crown night after night after shows, It felt like we were cheating on a girlfriend or something.

Anyway, How close are The Cadets and Crown? Tony Stewart and Jeff Gordon Close, Red Sox and Yankees close...

But, it's funny, it seems to me this really doesn't effect the kids, all they want to do after the show is, get out of the uniforms relax with their buddies and eat.

The practice before the show was great Jay Bocook the arranger was there to add his touches to the music. But maybe I should ask George about what changes I should write about because you do want to try to keep the element of surprise at up coming shows.

We've also has injuries, If you read Hop's Blog or his Twitter you'll know that those pesky flu like symptoms have struck the drum line along with a leg injury. We have tough kids. They push through all this heat, fatigue bumps and bruises big and small and keep on fighting! Go Kids!

I can't remember what we ate on July 8th but I know it was good. Its' always good. All I know is we had steak and salmon for the non meat eaters, last night and I missed it because I was sleep. :tongue:

Oh, and don't think Mat and Jeff just throw a piece of meat on the grill, No! these guys ROCK!

It's late, I have to do breakfast in the morning! I'll give you a better report today. We're having steak and eggs for breakfast!

Good night or morning

Til next time

FRED

F of I

Edited by boxingfred

All I know is we had steak and salmon for the non meat eaters

:tongue:

All I know is we had steak and salmon for the non meat eaters,

Me Too. I'm Confused ! LOL :tongue:

Nope, vegans don't eat anything that has or had a face...

like honey, because a bee has a face, etc. Straight up organic veggies and beans for them.

Edited by xtripleplayer77

vegetarians don't eat meat either (fish is meat), unless they add some prefixes to 'vegetarian' to account for fish. some abide by the 'anything without lungs' diet, in which fish is fine. <<this is what i do.

I was at the Columbia show and BOTH Cadets and Crown have already hit the level of "freakin' amazing"!

Boy do I miss post-show snack and hangin' out. The smell of diesel fumes and old hot dogs have wonderful memories attached to them....

:tongue:

and Cadets bashers will be eating..................(wait for it)..........................humble pie :tongue:

You smell that?

it smells like...

...fear :tongue: