The Denver Diner

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes.

Madison has three days off until their next show, so they can make more changes going into the first major competition.

They have great horns and music, but that doesn't get you into Finals. Those elements have to be strong enough to overcome the issues with the show, and if you're already vulnerable in drums (as shown last night) then things get that much harder.

We'll see what the scores are at the end of the night.

I'm sorry, but the Scouts show just doesn't do anything for me this year. I feel like the design team needed to step it up this year and instead they've taken a major step back! Even if they clean this show up a lot by August, it's still not going to be close to the shows in front of them.

This is NOT Madison being Madison.

Don't know about the rest of you,but this feed sucks. Quality is better, but I've had to reboot during EVERY show tonight. Sound drops, screen freezes, etc. Very disappointing, as this is the worst stream since 07 season. I'm using Mac with safari and QuickTime. Any other mac users having problems?

scouts will be just fine in Aug.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING. From what :tongue:

Relampago, about the superheros of Latin culture... Luchadores maybe? Is that the word?

Nacho Libre anyone? :tongue: Jack Black would sure have fun in this show!!

I'm a HUGE Madison fan....but this show is kind of a disappointment so far. Drill was dirty, and the show's staging seemed bad (trying to tell a story, but I didn't even know what was going on 70% of the time). Hopefully they can clean things up, change a few things, and make finals!

Sounds good but extremely dirty visually

I don't about this Madison 2009 show. Maybe with a 2nd and 3rd viewing, I'll get it and appreciate it.

I know this though.... if Scott Stewart was in charge of this Corps still, they'd be a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT look, feel, and vibe to this Corps, and they wouldn't be doing battle with Colts, Spirit, Academy, etc to find a 12th place spot in finals.

Oh well. It is what it is, and they have gone in the direction they chose and maybe in time this approach, style, and vibe will work for them better.

Edited by BRASSO