The Denver Diner

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, again Excellent Show Vanguard, I Cannot wait for the Reaction come Finals Night, As well as the Ring in the Dome...

Look i know its not gonna happen, But i wish that they would medal with that show, because that to me is Old school Vanguard, And that makes me very happy

Don't say that necessarily. All the corps have shown some kind of weakness this year to the point where I really don't think there is as clear a frontrunner as some of the scores have given the impression of. SCV has a solid foundation to continue to work off of here to finish the year strong.

Yeah, again Excellent Show Vanguard, I Cannot wait for the Reaction come Finals Night, As well as the Ring in the Dome...

Look i know its not gonna happen, But i wish that they would medal with that show, because that to me is Old school Vanguard, And that makes me very happy

Totally agree - I would love to see this medal.

SCV is very clean. And I love the source music.

But the show itself is kinda boring. Anyone else agree?

Wonder if they'll be able to keep pushing for another month ... so clean already ...

ya reminds me of mid 90's glassmen....nice sound and clean, but boring

Has there been a historical problem with corps completing the first nine minutes of their show and then quitting and walking off the field? I have to wonder this, because it seems at every show some staff member screams "FINISH IT!!!" before the last few minutes of their corps' performance.

:tongue:

yes MN DCI Fan, I understand that it used to be a very big problem until they started having staff to remind them DURING the performance to finish the show.

Crap, I missed the first half of SCV, my sentimental favs. I used to live there.

what a great keyboard warmup bloooooo haha just jokin

SCV is very clean. And I love the source music.

But the show itself is kinda boring. Anyone else agree?

Wonder if they'll be able to keep pushing for another month ... so clean already ...

I agree with that.

I was disappointed when SCV chose to play Appalachian Spring, but I'm so so glad they proved me wrong. What a beautiful, refined show, restrained show . . not boring at all, in my opinion. I'm glad they approached Appalachian Spring in this way, rather than succumbing to the temptation to overarrange.