Habanero Hot In Houston

I'm quite sure the kids at Spirit are working hard with what they were given. I'm also sure that the design squad there is finally realizing that Kansas doesn't cut it in the drum corps arena. If not, there was this other band from the Kansas era called Lynard Skynard...

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for some reason these there not in 11th place posts bother me...

something that the Big 10 spends a lot of money on, but never gets any payback from.

Ouch. I'd start on it, but I think people are tired of the banter, let alone non-drum corps banter. That, and big ten does kinda suck, save for Ohio State, and Michigan. Sometimes.

What's this "college football" you speak of?

Simply something to hold us over until basketball season starts. And a secondary use for drum corps stadiums.

michigan... the only school i've ever seen that thinks people outside michigan care about it.

Aww. Low blow. But I can't disagree. I found out once I moved away from Ann Arbor to go to college (just down the street to Ypsi) that a lot of people don't like us. Our noses are just too high to see anything that's not in the clouds.

Edited by acolli17

Aww. Low blow. But I can't disagree. I found out once I moved away from Ann Arbor to go to college (just down the street to Ypsi) that lot of people don't like us. Our noses are just too high to see anything that's not in the clouds.

hell, i WENT there and i can't stand michigan fans