San Antonio, Texas!

Is it just me or was that drum solo ridiculous with the contras sitting there while the synth plays there part, and then they got up and I couldn't even hear them just the synth. BD has the worst use of synth so far out of all the corps! yuck!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like BD stands for the hard parts of their music as well. Plus, they have been sitting.

No disrespect, but for what purpose do the chairs serve again?

they're for sitting down!

seriously.. why I gotta explain this to you? :)

Bass synth is bleeding through so much it makes them sound like they have 50 contra players.

Is it just me or was that drum solo ridiculous with the contras sitting there while the synth plays there part, and then they got up and I couldn't even hear them just the synth. BD has the worst use of synth so far out of all the corps! yuck!

AMEN

WOW, watching BD on multicam is putting me to sleep. They must be picking horrible shots or angles or something, because it always looks like they aren't doing anything.

It's not just you ... my wife just fell asleep watching BD as well. Other than the pit & battery, our middle school kids play music that is tougher than BD's show!!!!!