7 Spirit 75.050

8 Crossmen 74.250

9 Pacific Crest 71.750

10 Mandarins 70.100

Discuss.

2zf1qid.gif

Phew!

Just checked out the Fan Network.

Blue Stars had one of my favourite shows last year and I'm delighted to see them doing so well this year. They just have a melodic sense to their shows and I'm glad to see it getting rewarded.

Phantom is one of those shows I feel if I'd heard first I'd be wondering why it wasn't placing higher (like 1991 Devils) but the visual just isn't at the same level.

Love Crown but holy smokes that Cadet show is just really starting to hit the sweet spot for me. Can't stop watching the last minute over and over - just got the right level of excitement and movement - and this from a guy who didn't get along with their 08 and 07 shows!

Seems to be building into a cool year.

even bigger shocker: this just in from dallas...Pioneer beat SOMEBODY!!!!!!!! in this case the cascades, but its someone....that's gotta be a milestone for them as well. apparently gone are the days of describing day/evening shows as 8th through Pio for the day show. (not by me but i have heard this said more than once before)

even bigger shocker: this just in from dallas...Pioneer beat SOMEBODY!!!!!!!! in this case the cascades, but its someone....that's gotta be a milestone for them as well. apparently gone are the days of describing day/evening shows as 8th through Pio for the day show. (not by me but i have heard this said more than once before)

Thats not Pioneers first win of the year but either way, very cool.

I am super excited for Blue Stars. Wow, can you imagine how that whole organizatin feels today? Staff, Members, Alumnus, Parents...etc. This can only make them better. Good for them!!! GO BLUE STARS!!!

are we talking about the same Blue Stars who placed 8th in finals last year with barely a 90? They beat the former World Champions? That is amazing!! I like Phantom but seeing the Blue Stars beat them I am happy for them.

On the other hand The Cadets beating Carolina Crown was not surprising. They have been battling for first in almost all competitions this season. It was going to happen sometime. I personally don't think that The Cadets will continue beating Crown though. Crown has really stepped up this year and they are having an amazing season!