LEWISBURG & MISSION DRUMS

I realize that, I just threw that statement into the mix. It's my understanding that there are problems within the corps for some time. As a formr member, I hate to see this but if it were a professional organization (like the NHL or whatever) changes would be made. Actually, changes should have been made a while ago. Most of the people I marched with and worked with are gone and that wasn't that long ago.

Kieth......you can't just assume that a Jim Prime book will make the hornline better. I know for a fact (played Prime books in Sun and Cabs) that if you do not play it and perform it, you will not get the credit.

For the past 2 years, Cru's hornline really played and performed his material pretty well....well enough to get them in the top 10 each of the past 2 years. Now....I have not seen them yet this year, but it seems to me that this is not exactly what is happening. If I know Jimmer....the meat is there. The corps is just not cooking it to the judges liking.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true! I guess I meant in the past...like years ago.

Why bring all that up? They are obviously struggling and negativity on here isn't helping. Numbers are down and Cru is fighting for their lives. While I may not love the book, I fully support the corps and staff. I hope they manage to pull it together and salvage the year. All of your questions and comments on here these past weeks would be better served in PM fashion with Mike Linton or Gary Goldstein. Your open forum approach almost sounds like bashing. Get a grip, Keith.

Hey, guys, let's take the Cru stuff to PM.

Your right, I'm wrong and I apologize to everyone. sorry...just a little ticked off.

Why bring all that up? They are obviously struggling and negativity on here isn't helping. Numbers are down and Cru is fighting for their lives. While I may not love the book, I fully support the corps and staff. I hope they manage to pull it together and salvage the year. All of your questions and comments on here these past weeks would be better served in PM fashion with Mike Linton or Gary Goldstein. Your open forum approach almost sounds like bashing. Get a grip, Keith.

it's just hard for us cru alums to swallow this. but yor right it sounds bad and i to am guilty. sorry. i'll try and watch it .

does anyone know who the judges where in boston this evening?