Murfreesboro Market

so, tonight.

top 3 are going to be cavaliers, crown and scv obviously. both cavies and crown break 91 with scv right under 91. i hope crown could pull out a win tonight, cause that would be sweet.

both blue teams will be battling it out again tonight with stars out on top with knights close behind.

next we have colts and troopers fighting to gain that "12th" place spot in finals. troopers win tonight, but colts surge toward finals.

madison takes the upperhand tonight against spirit.

time off for jersey surf pays off slipping by pacific crest.

scores?

91.25 crown

91.15 cavies

90.95 scv

85.45 stars

85.25 knights

81.80 troopers

81.15 colts

78.20 madison

77.50 spirit

75.75 jersey

75.00 pac crest

open:

65.85 music city

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really curious to see how Blue Stars come out after 4 days of rehearsal without a show. My prediction is that they'll be over BK by a full 2 points.

Since no one else has posted the times yet....

Performance order and times (all times are Central, for those wondering what time zone Murfreesboro is in):

Music City Legend 7:00

Jersey Surf 7:17

Pacific Crest 7:34

Troopers 7:51

Spirit 8:08

Colts 8:25

INT 8:42

Madison Scouts 8:59

Blue Knights 9:16

Blue Stars 9:33

Santa Clara Vanguard 9:50

Carolina Crown 10:07

The Cavaliers 10:24

Crown Encore 10:41

Scores Announced 10:51

Edited by pags

I'll be there- posting from my iphone! :)

Trying to decide how long to stay in the lot... I've got a new-DCI person with me. Trying to explain to her that we will be seeing a very WIDE range of shows tonight... in many ways.

Based on hattiesburg scores, and the fact theyve had 4 days off, id expect to see blue stars in the 87 point range, if not right up in bluecoats neighborhood.

IMO, when theyve had 4 days off theres no reason to expect that the margin to BK, who they 3-pt'd at SA will get much, if any smaller, especially with how much room for growth blue stars have cleaning-wise. The real question is by how much will BS trail SCV.

Unfortunately, we dont get to see Blue Stars take on BC, BAC, or Phantom tonight. Theyre kinda in the giant gap between BK and SCV.. will that have any effect on scores, as opposed to being in tight competition?

Edited by alarson83

SPIRIT is working on a 79 or 80 tonight!!!!! I am putting a scoring freeze on all others until further notice. ROCK the MURFS SPIRIT!!!!

Edited by SpiritofAtlanta99

I was just going to say I remember Murfs 2001!

Yep, it felt HARD work that night. I remember after we were like... well, we're 4th now. After tying 2nd at SA not long before and feeling we had a shot.

Let's hope '09 SCV break the spell! Excited they're scoring so well.

Mark

Yep. And remember the talk we got from Myron after the show? Oh I do..lol. And Mark, this is a good old friend of yours.

Since no one else has posted the times yet....

Performance order and times (all times are Central, for those wondering what time zone Murfreesboro is in):

Music City Legend 7:00

Not Music City Legend. Music City Drum Corps is performing tonight and tomorrow in exhibition. We, Music City Legend, will only be performing in exhibition tomorrow night in the 'Boro.