Murfreesboro Market

Just curious, this is my second time at this competition and last time I somehow missed all of the merch stands and warm ups by corps.

Anyone have any info on where they will happen to be at?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im not sure if you all know this yet because i didn't see anything on it on DCP... i just went to the cavalier webpage under there forum and saw that someone was talking about a new ending to their show... when they add it in im not sure might be southeastern championship...

Just curious, this is my second time at this competition and last time I somehow missed all of the merch stands and warm ups by corps.

Anyone have any info on where they will happen to be at?

Warm-Ups I'm not sure about. However souvies are right below the seating in the walk ways. Ground level. Basically just goto the right after going through the gates.

so, tonight.

top 3 are going to be cavaliers, crown and scv obviously. both cavies and crown break 91 with scv right under 91. i hope crown could pull out a win tonight, cause that would be sweet.

both blue teams will be battling it out again tonight with stars out on top with knights close behind.

next we have colts and troopers fighting to gain that "12th" place spot in finals. troopers win tonight, but colts surge toward finals.

madison takes the upperhand tonight against spirit.

time off for jersey surf pays off slipping by pacific crest.

scores?

91.25 crown

91.15 cavies

90.95 scv

85.45 stars

85.25 knights

81.80 troopers

81.15 colts

78.20 madison

77.50 spirit

75.75 jersey

75.00 pac crest

open:

65.85 music city

91.15 for cavaliers after three straight days of full rehearsal? (90.85 last show on sunday)...i dont think so my man.i know im a homer but that is just way to low. I wouldnt be surprised if they broke 92.5 or even 93.0

just sayin.

does anyone know the when the corps perform tonight??

91.15 for cavaliers after three straight days of full rehearsal? (90.85 last show on sunday)...i dont think so my man.i know im a homer but that is just way to low. I wouldnt be surprised if they broke 92.5 or even 93.0

just sayin.

Well I'm not a homer and I totally agree with you. Cavies have been there and know how to do it. They'll come out on top tonight, and I am thinking by more than a point.

Well I'm not a homer and I totally agree with you. Cavies have been there and know how to do it. They'll come out on top tonight, and I am thinking by more than a point.

I'm going to be shocked if it's more than a point, if it's them even on top. San Antonio only had the .6 ahead of Crown, and I believe that they've really cleaned up some opening portions of their show, and have had about a week to learn and clean the new ending, visually and musically. It will be interesting no matter what the outcome! I love all of the corps' shows competing at tonight's show, so it's anyones game!!

yeah it is anyones game. just based off of years of being around the activity the last en years its safe to say that the cavaliers will not only have a 91.15 after four days of full rehearsal. if thats what happens then so be it but there better have been a ten person pile up on the 40 yd line....lol!!!!