Murfreesboro Market

I'm telling you. After 99 the Murf show has been bad for SCV. And in some cases, really bad. I still remember 01. Wow it was rough that night.

We had a terrible show in 2003 at Murf...... I still remember the Myron talk afterwards.

It's a curse that I hope will be broken this year. Go SCV!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on hattiesburg scores, and the fact theyve had 4 days off, id expect to see blue stars in the 87 point range, if not right up in bluecoats neighborhood.

IMO, when theyve had 4 days off theres no reason to expect that the margin to BK, who they 3-pt'd at SA will get much, if any smaller, especially with how much room for growth blue stars have cleaning-wise. The real question is by how much will BS trail SCV.

Unfortunately, we dont get to see Blue Stars take on BC, BAC, or Phantom tonight. Theyre kinda in the giant gap between BK and SCV.. will that have any effect on scores, as opposed to being in tight competition?

This. I think it will be very interesting to see if BS have cleaned that monster of a show they have taken on this year. Particularly that ending drill.

Do we even know for sure Crown has added their new ending yet?

Do we even know for sure Crown has added their new ending yet?

Yes...according to my brother they have spent about the last week learning the new drill and the plan is for tonight to be the first night they perform it in competition

We had a terrible show in 2003 at Murf...... I still remember the Myron talk afterwards.

It's a curse that I hope will be broken this year. Go SCV!

Ditto. So frustrating, especially since we housed/rehearsed there for 2 days. There's no Warrenton show for SCV this year is there? :tongue: I'll remember THAT Myron talk (pre-show) almost word for word. Has he traveled with them at all this year?

Edited by alto92

How do you guys think the Troop-Colts battle will play out. Will all the changes Troop made still be dirty and Colts surge for a few days. Will the few small changes in Colts show not be enough? I love the Red Team but I think that Troop will continue a climb but then top off around 84-85 range come finals.

Ditto. So frustrating, especially since we housed/rehearsed there for 2 days. There's no Warrenton show for SCV this year is there? :tongue: I'll remember THAT Myron talk (pre-show) almost word for word. Has he traveled with them at all this year?

yeah, that 13 hour rehearsal day in the stadium was great fun...

How do you guys think the Troop-Colts battle will play out. Will all the changes Troop made still be dirty and Colts surge for a few days. Will the few small changes in Colts show not be enough? I love the Red Team but I think that Troop will continue a climb but then top off around 84-85 range come finals.

I see it more the other way around. Colts show is way too easy (for the second year in a row). Too many times parking on a yardline to play. I like the Colts and this is very frustrating for me, they have the talent. If the Troop's changes are still dirty, they could be passed but when they are both clean Troopers show is more complex.