Murfreesboro Market

Just curious about the thread title, and the schedule in the first post......"Day One"?

It's the only day....

no, not anymore. it used to be just on Friday, but now they've expanded it to determine seeding for the Atlanta Regional.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, that 13 hour rehearsal day in the stadium was great fun...

We (contras) wore our wal-mart bought cat in the hat boxers that day. No button on the fly made for interesting jazz running. Considine (sp?) called us out for that. Good times.

GO 'SC!

The Blue Stars forum is talking about their vegetable gardens.....I guess there is no one at the show with internet connection?

no, not anymore. it used to be just on Friday, but now they've expanded it to determine seeding for the Atlanta Regional.

Yep. Half tonight , half tomorrow night. Give him a break, Spirit must be there tonight! Ha! :tongue:

The Blue Stars forum is talking about their vegetable gardens.....I guess there is no one at the show with internet connection?

Yeah! We don't have anyone at the show so we're killing time with stupid Tennessee laws and gardens.

Contra Mom, I've got a question for you. Blue Stars has a couple of volunteers who are looking for a ride to Columbia SC after finals. Someone suggested they try and get a ride on one of the Crown busses.

Would you happen to know who they might contact to find out if that would be possible?

There's a thread related to this question but as long as you're "here" I thought I'd ask.

Can we fly Kevin in?

and to every other show for the remainder of the season

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!