Are you SERIOUS, Crossmen?!

Simply put folks, WITHOUT HOPKINS help, there would be no Crossmen right now. And this is coming from someone who worked for the Xmen for four years. you can debate whether his decisions ultimately cost the corps its luster, but you cannot debate the fact that they are still around because of HIM. For that, we owe George many, many thanks and congratulations on the Hall of Fame.

AND CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FIEND GARY CUZZOCREA! Well deserved buddy....NOW...."TAKE THE PEN"....."TAKE THE PEN ALREADY!!"

Edited by decompressed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AND CONGRATS TO MY GOOD FIEND GARY CUZZOCREA! Well deserved buddy....NOW...."TAKE THE PEN"....."TAKE THE PEN ALREADY!!"

Nice "A Beautiful Mind" reference!

Garry in Vegas

No, that would be Seinfeld. A loooong standing joke between Evan and me. You know, the astronauts use that pen. It writes upside down! :tongue:

UPSIDE DOWN indeed....lmao! Hope you are well Gary!

Gary, is that a real ring in your avatar, or just an artist's conception?

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

I Think Its A Great Honor for George who did so much for the Crossmen both on the field and behind the scene.

Hoppy isn't known as a Crossman - he's known as a Cadet and he'll probably always be remembered that way. Hey, Babe Ruth once pitched for the Red Sox too, but people still think of him as a Yankee.