Gadsden

crown really needs to find some momentum

the days of crown getting credit and still being dirty are over for this season. now they need to dig down deep and learn how to finish ! i think they have it in them.

Edited by corpsband

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PhilSwindall: Cavs were their typical kick butt selves (pun intended for the informed). Crown back 4 encore b4 awards

I love Crown's encore tunes! So much fun!

the days of crown getting credit and still being dirty are over for this season. now they need to dig down deep and learn how to finish ! i think they have it in them.

whatever it takes

ooh.. CG has lost the white overshirts.. (yay!)

Yeah, they have more of an earthy tone to them. Almost like a dirty orange color. Tone them down a bit!

Yeah, they have more of an earthy tone to them. Almost like a dirty orange color. Tone them down a bit!

The shirt they're wearing now is actually the same thing they've been wearing... it was the underpinning previously.. (and the color is terracotta) -- the colors they chose this year were intended to be earthy and natural dyes.. I'd like to see the show without the overshirt. I'm sure the boys are happy though.. one less layer = yay!

Down to the wire now, I'm getting super pumped!

Go SCV!

HAHA

I'm pretty pumped too! GO CROWN!

Down to the wire now, I'm getting super pumped!

Go SCV!

I'll be shocked if they don't beat Crown. Like people have said, Crown is just too dirty right now. Who knows what will happen in a week or two though...

GO CROWN!!!!!!

Edited by wilme861

you mean burnt orange?? sorry longhorn fan... sorry again football season hasn't started yet... its still dci... i must calm down