07 devils

Best opener ever! That amount of ill tempered energy sustained for several minutes is pure awesome with awesome sauce on top!! :thumbup:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

06 was the best BD show this decade. 03 very close to that.

Funny how widely opinions differ. (see, Hrothgar?)

I'd put 06 as 3rd-worst, behind 05 and 02. For reference, I think 2000 is the best, followed by 04.

2007? I like the last big chord resolution in the closer. I can't remember any of the rest of the show offhand. I voted for the Cadets that year.

Funny how widely opinions differ. (see, Hrothgar?)

I'd put 06 as 3rd-worst, behind 05 and 02. For reference, I think 2000 is the best, followed by 04.

2007? I like the last big chord resolution in the closer. I can't remember any of the rest of the show offhand. I voted for the Cadets that year.

FYL

That "ode to joy" lick at the end is probably my favorite musical moment from any BD show. Just perfection.

Yes. I think it might be one of the best endings (musically) that I have ever heard.

The worst championship show in DCI history. It was more a vote more against vocals, Than a vote for that brand of show.

Add another vote to the "I liked the first half, then it began trailing off from there." I really really enjoyed the opener. It was so good. But we know what i think about the placement haha :thumbup: