Crown's score going to jump tonight?

Crown has been out of the scene for two days & I'd guess making some needed changes for advancement. However, b/c of their absence they've again fallen into the 5th place spot.

Will tonight bring a push back to the "medal" or will they remain outside the top 3 elite?

What are your thoughts??

I think they will improve their score. things are thick right now, but i will say cavies are clean but it seems to me. cavies drill just doesnt like have what crowns does to me at least. and one other thing all of the top five hornlines can get loud, but one thing i hear on fn is that crowns hornline has that wall of sound unlike others i dunno maybe it just me. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL CORPS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crown has DEFINITELY been working hard trying to fix and change stuff to the show. I hope they do well tonight! :bigsmile:

Agreed. Which something is to be said for the corps such as HNC, Cavaliers, & B.D. who have yet to take a major "leave of absence" to do over-hauls and they're still surging forward.

....it'll be interesting to see if the time spent away was well spent for Crown.

To be fair, it's not like Crown is making up their schedule on the fly, nor did they plan "okay, we'll be in contention for top 3 by July 30, so let's break before then." :bigsmile:

Mike

true true, but they do get to pick & choose their schedule...and any smart design team would know some time away before final's week is smart.

So, even though they probably had no idea of this season's massive success, they may have very-well planned this time away several months ago.

Crown has been out of the scene for two days & I'd guess making some needed changes for advancement. However, b/c of their absence they've again fallen into the 5th place spot.

Will tonight bring a push back to the "medal" or will they remain outside the top 3 elite?

What are your thoughts??

About Crown having "fallen to the 5th place spot," scores across multiple days at multiple events don't determine where Crown is right now in the runnings. Head to head is all that matters. Tonight will be interesting.

About Crown having "fallen to the 5th place spot," scores across multiple days at multiple events don't determine where Crown is right now in the runnings. Head to head is all that matters. Tonight will be interesting.

my assumption of "5th place" if simply the raw scores and progression of the corps to-date....Crown of course is not showing a new score b/c of their absence, hence their "fall" not necessarily saying that's where they'll be tonight again, however right now that IS where they are if most recent scores were used in placement today.

yikes, run-on sentence!! lol.

Edited by TexasCorpsFan