Crown's score going to jump tonight?

I was just on DCI fan network checking out Crown's show from July 27th in Salem, VA. The corps still has those two brass holes they have had all season. Anyone know if they plan on closing them before championship week? They really distract from a few of the forms and makes the visual picture look incomplete.

I was just on DCI fan network checking out Crown's show from July 27th in Salem, VA. The corps still has those two brass holes they have had all season. Anyone know if they plan on closing them before championship week? They really distract from a few of the forms and makes the visual picture look incomplete.

One Baritone will be filled tonight. He needed a few days to learn the show... He is pretty excited

One Baritone will be filled tonight. He needed a few days to learn the show... He is pretty excited

That's good to know.......... Thanks! :tongue:

About Crown having "fallen to the 5th place spot," scores across multiple days at multiple events don't determine where Crown is right now in the runnings. Head to head is all that matters. Tonight will be interesting.

Nuff Said! Go Crown!!! :tongue:

My understanding is the tuba player is now back to fill his spot, not sure if he marched Salem or not.

Nope, on the VOD there was a Bari and Contra hole. I heard there were no holes for the first time in almost two weeks for them!

Great job tonight guys and gals!

scores are in :D (u guys probably already knew)

1 Carolina Crown 94.100

2 The Cavaliers 94.050

3 Holy Name Cadets 94.000

4 Boston Crusaders 88.600

5 Crossmen 81.150

6 Jersey Surf 77.200

so Carolina Crown DID jump xD Man... what a range in score from 1-3... lol 0.1 separated 1st and 3rd while 0.05 separated 1st and 2nd