CONGRAT'S BOSTON

Congrat's to Boston 2008 over 100 new members and still top 12, 2009 the most entertaining show I have seen in years and a great score in Allentown.

The power of your performance kept you in the game even with a performance slot of just before the National Anthem LOL!

I know it is all about the performance with Boston and they have outdone themselves this year.

Will have to go to the movies Thursday to see that show again!

Congrat's on 11 straight years!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrat's to Boston 2008 over 100 new members and still top 12, 2009 the most entertaining show I have seen in years and a great score in Allentown.

The power of your performance kept you in the game even with a performance slot of just before the National Anthem LOL!

I know it is all about the performance with Boston and they have outdone themselves this year.

Thanks Kevin.

The kids have worked very hard this year as well as the staff a great job by all this year. I Just have to give all the corps this year two thumps up for a great year. Allot of young talented people all around.

Thank you from the proud parent of a BACCG member. I've chuckled at all of the comments made about the guard throughout the season, as well as wishing that some people had more class when speaking about young adults. I have forwarded the better ones to my son throughout the summer and this will be one of those.

Your statement is about the entire corps and I am very glad for that. They all work hard to put on the best show possible knowing that the judges will not reward their performance.

Enjoy Thursday. I know I will!

BAC has an outstanding show this year. The kids' work ethic is the best I've seen in years. Congrats to all the kids (and the parents who raised them).........69 years and counting! :shutup:

BAC has an outstanding show this year. The kids' work ethic is the best I've seen in years. Congrats to all the kids (and the parents who raised them).........69 years and counting! :shutup:

By the time all the Corps pull into Indianapolis this week, no Corps will have competed in more competitions this summer than the Boston Crusaders. They scheduled more, and even with the rain outs, they will have competed in more shows by Thursday :

Boston Crusaders..... 30

HN Cadets...............27

Blue Stars...............26

Carolina Crown........26

SC Vanguard...........25

Bluecoats................24

Phantom Regiment...23

Blue Devils..............23

By the time all the Corps pull into Indianapolis this week, no Corps will have competed in more competitions this summer than the Boston Crusaders. They scheduled more, and even with the rain outs, they will have competed in more shows by Thursday :

Boston Crusaders..... 30

Carolina Crown........26

SC Vanguard...........25

Phantom Regiment...23

Good point brasso. Amazing.

Boston Crusaders..... 30

Carolina Crown........26

SC Vanguard...........25

Phantom Regiment...23

blue stars were scheduled to have a lot more... rain and sickness killed 5 shows for them. looks like both have had very busy traveling schedules. With no rainouts\sick Boston wouldve marched 32, BS wouldve marched 31 Edited by alarson83