Crown always going to be crowd favorite

I am a huge fan of Crown as you can see. I have heard people saying that Crown is the crowd favorite. I was wondering if you think they will always be a crowd favorite or will they be taken seriously as a top 5 corps. I think that this year Crown is finally getting the respect they deserve and that the corps finally relize they have a chance to win everytime they go out. I think they have been underrated for years as just a crowd favorite.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are a crowd favorite because they are really, really good and have a terrific show. They have been good and getting better the past several years and it seems to me they have betting getting the respect and credit they deserve in spades.

They're probably the crowd favorite because, on average, audiences have found their shows the most entertaining of the night for the past few years. Just a hunch.

I am a huge fan of Crown as you can see. I have heard people saying that Crown is the crowd favorite. I was wondering if you think they will always be a crowd favorite or will they be taken seriously as a top 5 corps. I think that this year Crown is finally getting the respect they deserve and that the corps finally relize they have a chance to win everytime they go out. I think they have been underrated for years as just a crowd favorite.

I think they're getting the credit and respect they have earned.

i'd say since 2003, minus 04, their shows have been crowd favorties.

Crown rarely has any missteps in programming, 2002 and vocals in 04 are the obvious exceptions. They know how to put out an entertaining product, and with the design staff assembled, quality will always be high.

I do not think Crown will be "THE CROWD FAVE" every year, but they will be in the conversation. PR seemed to pass them up last year, and SCV has a valid argument this season, but as far as I know 2007 was the only year where Crown was the "IT" corps without question.

Audience-friendly is always part of Crown's design equation.

Really ? I thought both Industry and Greek Mythology were insults but heh, still a pretty good record compared to many.