Severe Storms Hit Indiana

http://www.bluestars.org/forum/index.php?s...5&st=0&

As you may have heard, a severe storm swept into Brazil, IN during a visual block this morning.

ALL MEMBERS, STAFF, and VOLUNTEERS are fine. The field was evacuated quickly and everyone made it safely inside.

The table props, unfortunately, are not fine. There was severe damage to most of the tables. We need the Blue Stars Nation to pull together and help the corps get the tables and The Factory on the field for Thursday.

We need two things:

1. Volunteers with tools in Brazil, IN. The tables that can be salvaged are going to need repairs. Many are going to need to be rebuilt from scratch. We need saws, drills, paint brushes, etc... CAN YOU HELP?

2. Money. I hate having to plead for money to make this happen. But, the fact is we don't have it in the budget to replace all the tables that need replacing. My rough estimate is $2500 - $3000 for everything that needs to be repaired/replaced.

Please let us know if you can help.

To send money to the office:

Blue Stars

PO Box 2523

La Crosse, WI 54602

Thank you for your consideration, and please we need your help.

Finis Coronat Opus,

Brad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at a radar loop of that system going thru Brazil, Indiana. Wow, that was some storm. :rolleyes: Glad to hear everyone is okay.

so the tables are damaged and this is a bad thing?

Wow...talk about cleaning up half the field...I think it would add visual points to remove some of that clutter. Hey, can't fight mother nature. She has spoken on the subject.

:rolleyes:

I was wondering about them. My data racks switched to backup power about 15 times during that doozy.

Glad everyone is OK.

I really need to go straight to my band's rehearsal after work, as there will be no other drumline staff tonight. I might just stop by for 20 or 30 minutes and see if I can do anything for them this week.

Edited by mingusmonk

so the tables are damaged and this is a bad thing?

Wow...talk about cleaning up half the field...I think it would add visual points to remove some of that clutter. Hey, can't fight mother nature. She has spoken on the subject.

Not cool, Tom. :rolleyes:

There's a time for humor.... and this ain't one of them!

I won't be there until Thursday aftenoon, but if there is something I can do on Friday, I'll stay tuned and be available.

Go Stars!!

P.S. You have one of the most entertaining shows this year... and your scores show it! :devil: