Severe Storms Hit Indiana

What on earth, could this completely useless comment help them at the moment. Trot out your drivel after finals. But for now answer with money or help or your silence!!!!!!

^^^^^^^ this.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

so the tables are damaged and this is a bad thing?

Wow...talk about cleaning up half the field...I think it would add visual points to remove some of that clutter. Hey, can't fight mother nature. She has spoken on the subject.

I just made two donations to BS because of this post. One in my name and one in yours, TB.

War Karma

You know, I don't particularly care for the tables myself, and I'm usually interested in what you have to say, but this is one extremely poor attempt at being funny.

The tables are in, regardless of what you, I or any other person thinks of them. The corps has worked with them all summer incorporating them into the show and writing drill around them. They aren't going to just give up on them and NOT replace them, leaving a huge void on the field going into finals week. Are you enjoying the fact that this corps is going to have to shell out an additional $3k for replacing/repairing what has grown to become an integral part of their show? I already even know what your response is probably going to be: "They wouldn't have to shell out the $3k if they avoided using the tables in the first place." Captain Obvious, much?

The alumni should be able to help out.

What on earth, could this completely useless comment help them at the moment. Trot out your drivel after finals. But for now answer with money or help or your silence!!!!!!

This isn't drivel- just a general criticism.

The drivel was earlier in the thread.

I just made two donations to BS because of this post. One in my name and one in yours, TB.

War Karma

Thankyou for your donation...The Blue Stars are here because we are strong and have survived many obstacles. WE made it back to Div 1--enough said

FCO and thankyou to all that are willing to help us out

Dawn

Wow, what a totally uncouth flame.

No ... My comments are entirely relevant.

I don't believe in rewarding irresponsibility and, if that in fact is what is going on, then support is not deserved.

Wow, what a totally uncouth flame.

No ... My comments are entirely relevant.

I don't believe in rewarding irresponsibility and, if that in fact is what is going on, then support is not deserved.

I won't deny the legitimacy of these comments but I think there's a better time and place for them.

so the tables are damaged and this is a bad thing?

Wow...talk about cleaning up half the field...I think it would add visual points to remove some of that clutter. Hey, can't fight mother nature. She has spoken on the subject.

Tom,

We have an alumni that made a donation to help cover the costs, and has offerred more if we can guarantee you will come in person to our gathering at the Omni hotel after one of the shows. If you do so, I'll match his donation dollar for dollar. What do you say????

The Stars could change the show and turn the Factory into a London munitions factory that has just gotten bombed during the Blitzkrieg...

just a thought