Final Surprises

Although this is no surprise.......The Blue Devils organization strolling out of Lucas Oil Stadium with two 2009 DCI Trophies (World and Open)! Beyond that....imagine the accomplishment of being able to field two corps, two years in a row that entered the Championships on top of two very competive classes. That's #### near impossible...and remarkable by any standard! :rolleyes::devil: (one for each corps)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV wins.

Boston finishes top 6.

BK finishes 7th.

SCV wins.

Boston finishes top 6.

BK finishes 7th.

Me likes the way u think...... :devil: . I guess I should get u a beer.... :rolleyes:

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Edited by wesleyrp

Cadets: definitely need to zpull...i mean seriously why would you not? there's tons of room for it

PR: wedge plus kick out needs to happen, the only thing that might keep them in 7th

Bloo: give me more IMAGINE at the end!

Crown: hold that whole note a tad longer...all that needs to be done!

BD: give me a little more of an ending...only corps i will be surprised of if they don't add anything.

Pioneer shocking the world by making finals, then WINNING it! They've actually been working on an entirely different show all summer.

how about HNC marching their first step on their left foot...

Madison takes the field in Explorer Scout uniforms and carrying G bugles…plays one 11.5 minute sustained chord which is hence forth known for generations as simply “the brown sound” due to its explosive effect on every living thing within a ten mile radius of Memorial Stadium and which prompts Brandt Crocker to exclaim that “We have a dark horse!!” The stadium goes wild, babies are thrown and the Scouts are universally accepted as “the people’s choice”.

Madison places sixth.

All is right with the world.

Edited by khoutler