Final Surprises

Well, I got my corps mixed up. I edited the post but you were too fast for me. :rolleyes:

Well, since cadets arent doing it, it opens the door for crown. Lil bit of extra GE.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crown win the world title, and become the first new corps since Star to break into the top 3...

BK to close the gap on and overtake the Blue Stars and/or Phantom....

Troopers make finals for the first time since the 80's....

Boston to make a push and overtake Bluecoats for 6th...

Crossmen to move up from 16th....

Wes Perkins

BK '97 '98

Well, since cadets arent doing it, it opens the door for crown. Lil bit of extra GE.

Good point. How about...

Crown playing Malaguena while doing the Z-Pull, chopping a Triple Crown horse head off with a chair while going through a tunnel and coming out with different pants then going into a medley of Let It Be Me/Conquest/"The Lick" (a la '85 Suncoast :rolleyes:) while doing the Starburst-->> wedge kick -->> Bridgemen faint followed by the Bottle Dance ('82 version with the horn ripple) screaming I AM VANGUARTACUS!

Good point. How about...

Crown playing Malaguena while doing the Z-Pull, chopping a Triple Crown horse head off with a chair while going through a tunnel and coming out with different pants then going into a medley of Let It Be Me/Conquest/"The Lick" (a la '85 Suncoast :rolleyes:) while doing the Starburst-->> wedge kick -->> Bridgemen faint followed by the Bottle Dance ('82 version with the horn ripple) screaming I AM VANGUARTACUS!

You forgot about the Shark.

the Colts are going to put VK's shark in their show.....and heard a rumor that shamu might make an appearance

Edited by blueorginal

ok...

viper and the V and the yell...ahh hell...a count or two of the bottle dance too

wedge with a kick halt

z pull

the shark eating the fat lady

the conquest hits

a snippet of Ghost Riders

a hint of channel one

a dragon/snake

a hint of trittico

You forgot about the Shark.

:devil:

Crown playing Malaguena while doing the Z-Pull, chopping a Triple Crown horse head off with a chair while going through a tunnel and coming out with different pants then going into a medley of Let It Be Me/Conquest/"The Lick" (a la '85 Suncoast :rolleyes:) while doing the Sunburst-->> wedge kick -->> Bridgemen faint followed by the Bottle Dance ('82 version with the horn ripple) while the fat lady screams I AM VANGUARTACUS as the shark swallows her.

Hmmm... now to fit some Jeff's suggestions in.

Edited by skajerk

:devil:

Crown playing Malaguena while doing the Z-Pull, chopping a Triple Crown horse head off with a chair while going through a tunnel and coming out with different pants then going into a medley of Let It Be Me/Conquest/"The Lick" (a la '85 Suncoast :devil:) while doing the Starburst-->> wedge kick -->> Bridgemen faint followed by the Bottle Dance ('82 version with the horn ripple) while the fat lady screams I AM VANGUARTACUS as the shark swallows her.

Hmmm... now to fit some Jeff's suggestions in.

:rolleyes:

Good point. How about...

Crown playing Malaguena while doing the Z-Pull, chopping a Triple Crown horse head off with a chair while going through a tunnel and coming out with different pants then going into a medley of Let It Be Me/Conquest/"The Lick" (a la '85 Suncoast :devil:) while doing the Starburst-->> wedge kick -->> Bridgemen faint followed by the Bottle Dance ('82 version with the horn ripple) screaming I AM VANGUARTACUS!

Unless you're referring "starburst" that I'm not aware of, and you are in fact referring to Troop, it's actually called a sunburst.

If you're referring to something other than troopers :rolleyes:

Wellllllll if we are throwing the kitchen sink in then we have to have the pie in the face of a contra, dannyboy with the rotating wheel that runs over the shark causing it to project the fat lady into the 45th row, then does stars double crosses all the while they start playing hava nagiela(sp) throw in some divergence opening tempo into sing sing sing and don't forget the dancing bears, flying pigs, clowns ends with william tell tag and then they whole kit and kaboodle disappears under a huge parachutt with the fat ladies half sister poping out in the middle and hitting that triple high C to end the show

Edited by blueorginal