HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I think that a majority of us on DCP have come to know Kevin this season as a great addition this season since he has been giving some outstanding Play by Play updates from shows this season! I for one, am very happy that I had the chance to feel as if I was at the show!

So, I think this comes from all of us, but THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:rolleyes::devil::blink::w00t::devil: :devil: :w00t: :w00t: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Okay, everybody...on three!

One...

Two...

THREE...

Happy Birthday tooo you!

Happy Birthday TOOOOO you!

Happy BIIIRTHday dear KEVIN!

HAAAPPY Birthday TOOOOOO YOUUUU!

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

I think that a majority of us on DCP have come to know Kevin this season as a great addition this season since he has been giving some outstanding Play by Play updates from shows this season! I for one, am very happy that I had the chance to feel as if I was at the show!

So, I think this comes from all of us, but THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO AND HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:rolleyes::devil::blink::w00t::devil: :devil: :w00t: :w00t: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Okay, everybody...on three!

One...

Two...

THREE...

Happy Birthday tooo you!

Happy Birthday TOOOOO you!

Happy BIIIRTHday dear KEVIN!

HAAAPPY Birthday TOOOOOO YOUUUU!

Happy Birthday Big Guy!

Holy cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin!!!

Happy Birthday. I have to say, this is my first "vested interest" in DCP and Drum Corp this year as my son just entered this year. The result = What a great "planet" to be in!!!!!

Your contribution to this and all of us......and multiply that by all of the ties to a person here, a family member, a son or daughter's friend...anyone that is connected to drum corp.....you affect all of that. I am not grandstanding, I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart and my family's hearts....for your contribution, your accurate, non biased reporting, your results. You make such a positive difference here...and I cannot tell you how often I have hear "Where's Kevin?", "We miss Kevin", "If only Kevin was giving us the play by play tonight."....

You are greatly appreciated. And I hope you are having a great birthday and spending it with family, friends and the people closest to you.

Thank you sir,

AJ

Edited by Crown Swagger Dad

Happy B-day Big Guy... :rolleyes: But still a young 'un...

Hope I have the DCA hotel right so we can talk for a bit.....

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

:thumbup: Happy Birthday Kevin! Thank you for making my son's age out season an even more memorable one for me! If it hadn't been for your unbiased, honest and enjoyable critiques I would have been hanging onto my cell phone for dear life awaiting a call FOLLOWING the show. Hope your birthday is filled with joy and many wonderful memories!

Thank you again and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGUN!

:thumbup: Happy Birthday Kevin! Thank you for making my son's age out season an even more memorable one for me! If it hadn't been for your unbiased, honest and enjoyable critiques I would have been hanging onto my cell phone for dear life awaiting a call FOLLOWING the show. Hope your birthday is filled with joy and many wonderful memories!

Thank you again and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNGUN!

Happy Birthday Kevin from up here in Boston. critiques are enjoyable Great job.

You managed to get yourself born on the same day as the President--if you're 48 then even cooler......

What's cool is this:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible for election as President. A Presidential candidate must:

* be a natural born citizen of the United States CHECK

* be at least thirty-five years old CHECK

* have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years. CHECK

GADGET FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!!!!

How funny, today is my mother's birthday as well! Happy Birthday!