Poll: How Old Are You?

How Old Are You? Curiosity Poll  

564 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age of DCPers - What is your age?

• 0-11 Years Old
    • 12-15 Years Old
    • 16-18 Years Old
    • 19-21 Years Old
    • 22-25 Years Old
    • 26-30 Years Old
    • 31-36 Years Old
    • 37-40 Years Old
    • 41-47 Years Old
    • 48-51 Years Old
    • 52-56 Years Old
    • 57-61 Years Old
    • 62-68 Years Old
    • 69-72 Years Old
    • 73-78 Years Old
    • 79-85 Years Old
    • Over 86 Years Old

Ha! I wish I was in High School......

(Qucik Edit) Wait............no I don't wish that........ (shivers...)

At 58 I'm old enough to be their father. The Carolina Crown played great in Giants stadium this past Sunday. Got a long standing ovation and had a lot of people in the stands cheering for them. They have developed a Big following all across the country, including me since their 2007 show. It was a show hosted by the Holy Name Cadets as they were easily 75% of the crowd. The ending of their show was great also so its going to be fun and exciting watching all these Corps go head to head again this week.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are many older people on this site then people think.

Out of curiousity, which age category do you fit in? And please don't lie.

Just voted and looked and (so far) the age is higher than I thought. But wondering who the 70 sumthin' is on the board. :thumbup:

LOL, hit 52 next week. Just barely got in a lower bracket. :inlove:

Edit: Love the age range, looks like the make up of my parade corps (HS to 70+). Great thread. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Just voted and looked and (so far) the age is higher than I thought. But wondering who the 70 sumthin' is on the board. :thumbup:

I wonder if Granny Smith has voted yet? :inlove:

I'm 54 and so far my mid life crisis has involved martial arts, archaeology, fencing and writing historical novels. I'd like to know who I talk to in order to trade it in for the kind of crisis that includes a fast sports car and a blonde half my age.....

I'm 54 and so far my mid life crisis has involved martial arts, archaeology, fencing and writing historical novels. I'd like to know who I talk to in order to trade it in for the kind of crisis that includes a fast sports car and a blonde half my age.....

LMAO, I was thinking of getting a V-8 '70s Mustang II like I had when a teenager ($5 a gallon gas killed that thought). So still going to old car runs (30+ year member of Antique Auto Club of America) in "modern iron".

Oh Lord, only mid-life crisis thing I've done so far is pick up that #### horn again :thumbup: and get involved in researching early DC history.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

LMAO, I was thinking of getting a V-8 '70s Mustang II like I had when a teenager

I had a Pinto.... :thumbup:

First show (marched in it) 1963 Wisconsin State American Legion Championship.

Last show 1989 Tulsa DCI show.

Retired now so will get back to going to shows. There are 2 or 3 in my area. Have kept in touch thru CD's, DVD,s, internet, etc.

im 19, havent marched drum corp yet, but will audition next year, only thing keeping me from it is the navy. was sworn in, and am supposed to leave end of nov, but i am about to retake my test, change job, and hopefully get a leave date after next august. if thats not possible, i finish active duty when i am 23, so i will be too late :/ Wish me luck!

50, and wouldn't go back to my high school years if you paid me!