Poll: How Old Are You?

How Old Are You? Curiosity Poll  

564 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age of DCPers - What is your age?

• 0-11 Years Old
    • 12-15 Years Old
    • 16-18 Years Old
    • 19-21 Years Old
    • 22-25 Years Old
    • 26-30 Years Old
    • 31-36 Years Old
    • 37-40 Years Old
    • 41-47 Years Old
    • 48-51 Years Old
    • 52-56 Years Old
    • 57-61 Years Old
    • 62-68 Years Old
    • 69-72 Years Old
    • 73-78 Years Old
    • 79-85 Years Old
    • Over 86 Years Old

Suffice it to say that some of us are old enough to age out of an alumni corps. :thumbup:

....I resemble that remark :inlove:

Closing in on 56 here.

Never marched.

Not a parent.

Hooked by local corp (as if my sign-in name doesnt give that away....).

Sponsored dozens of members.

Attended dozens of shows.

....and I DO miss High School...great days those 1960's.....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 as the calendar goes.

maybe 16 mentally

....and I DO miss High School...great days those 1960's.....

I'm convinced that anyone that actually enjoyed high school was on a sports team and making it with at least two of the cheerleaders - possibly at the same time. So my hat is off to you, sir.

For the rest of us, it was a hell where I had to memorize mostly useless crap. Oddly, since leaving high school I have never once had to solve a quadratic equation. Don't ask me why, I guess my life took some bizarre twist that grade 10 math didn't anticipate....

College was way better. The only thing that makes high school worthwhile is the ability to enter college.

Edited by kusankusho

21... it doesn't go all downhill after here does it? Because that's what all my friends tell me :inlove:

They're wrong. My life didn't really "start" until I was 25. But your life goes downhill when you LET it go downhill. 20, 30, 40, 50... hey man, rock till you drop. :thumbup:

And, as someone else said, I wouldn't go back to high school if you paid me.

I'm 32, turning 33 in just a couple of weeks.

LMAO, I was thinking of getting a V-8 '70s Mustang II like I had when a teenager ($5 a gallon gas killed that thought). So still going to old car runs (30+ year member of Antique Auto Club of America) in "modern iron".

40 and I still my teenage car (68' Mustang) in the garage. Someday it will run again........it will I tell you.

21... it doesn't go all downhill after here does it? Because that's what all my friends tell me :thumbup:

That's up to you: You don't quit playing because you grow old, you grow old because you quit playing.

Many 19 to 30 year olds because they still have no life and don't mind sleeping on the floor 12 to a room to see finals

Many "older " people who HAD a life and are now back to reliving their youth because now they have the funds to have fun

HUH what ? think about it

I just turned 30!

I definitely "have a life" (since I'm about 23, actually), I always hated (and always will) sleeping on a floor, I definitely DO NOT want to relive my youth, I do have the funds to have fun and enjoys just being a fan, OR some years actually marching in DCA. Drum Corps will always be in my life, that's for sure!

I'm planning on being 30 for a very, very long time, too... hahaha

To the OP: I don't think DCP'ers are in majority highschoolers, BUT a lot of DCP'ers sure ACTS like immature kids!

I am 37 and a proud parent. I work at a high school, so technically I get paid to go back to high school. :thumbup: