FYI: Cavies pull out of I & E competition today

In case anyone was wondering, most people tend to aquire common colds and the flu during the winter months because the kids are back in school, which can spread it pretty fast.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Decision and timing by Cavalier management makes all the more sense given news coming out of Blue Devils camp late last nite and early this morning. Bruno and team have much more insight as to situation, its evolution this summer and needs of the entire organization; and they have earned the trust and confidence without question.

Once again, this has nothing to do with the "health hazards" of I&E.

This is DCP, of course someone will fault them. :blink:

LOL!!!!!!

Yeah, this was a pretty smart move really. It does suck for those who had been preparing performances and such, but I still think it was smart.

Though I may be wrong, The Cavaliers are one of the ONLY corps this summer that has not lost time due to an illness spreading throughout the corps.

Obviously they've been doing something right, and they're just trying to keep it up.

And if it is a competitive move, so what? They lost ALL of yesterday with those ridiculous storms. I don't blame them for not wanting to lose two days in a row right before Quarterfinals.

For those of you making making fun of The Cavaliers for this being a "competitive move," why don't I see you making fun of Crown, Regiment, The Cadets, etc, etc, for not allowing their students to do I&E as their own "competitive move"? Grow up!

Best of luck (and good health) to The Cavaliers (and all corps!) this week!

Yea, because we're all mind readers here and know the true intentions behind everyone's decisions. :blink:

We don't, but we can find logical inconsistencies.