Terrible Sound in Lucas

...and the choir members say AMEN!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'll have plenty of leg room...from my living room :bluedevil: doesn't do much good for finals. Curious if you had to rank the indoor stadiums: Indy, San Antonio & Atlanta who is best and worst.

At this rate, DCI events will only take place in the following cities: Detroit, Syracuse, San Antonio, New Orleans, Dallas, Phoenix, Atlanta, St. Paul, & Indy.

you forgot Houston...

Houston in August...woowoo!

Seriously, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THE ROOF!? I can't seem to find the explanation for why they won't open it for DCI... I assume it's being closed for BOA as well? Did they open it for Colts games? Again, what's the point of a retractable roof if you don't open it?

Blowing Curtains.

I either want your seats next time, or whatever yer drinkin'...Maybe it's better on the 50, but on the 35 it's crap...flat out crap...and for 55 bucks at quarters...crap doesn't exactly build fond memories...

I watched some corps from the right side 20 yard line, and I still thought the sound was decent. How high were you?

...and the DUTS

I watched some corps from the right side 20 yard line, and I still thought the sound was decent. How high were you?

did hear lots of DUTS...

corps did seem a lot quieter there then when I saw them outside earlier in the season.

did hear lots of DUTS...

corps did seem a lot quieter there then when I saw them outside earlier in the season.

I think I only just barely heared DUTS just once (from the Cadets), and I was much closer to the field than you. Compared to my outside viewing experience this year (from about the same seat location), the corps were much, much louder at Lucas Oil. I think it must really matter where you sit in there. One funny thing I noticed was even if you would turn your head from side to side during the loud chords, different sounds would pop out..... so yes, I'm saying that the sound in there is probably a little different for every single square inch of viewing area.

http://www.dci.org/support/ >email DCI offices

Tel: 317.275.1212

Fax: 317.713.0690

fieldpass@dci.org > email Dan Potter, whom takes fan feedback very seriously, and seems to have a good amount of weight in the DCI community.

317.489.9385 > call Dan Potter & leave a voicemail

Please email DCI with your opinions of Lucas Oil Stadium!! After reading this entire thread, there has not been 1 positive feedback about the sound at Lucas.

I highly encourage everyone to voice your opinion!