An Open Letter to George Hopkins

Now you know this all changes when you start talking on the field again next year, right Hoppy? :cool:

:tongue:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i completely agree....or jumping off of pink tables or haveing a singer on field with a mic or yea....the list is endless haha

Now you know this all changes when you start talking on the field again next year, right Hoppy? :tongue:

Ditto.

Agree 100%. I'm really happy with the direction the corps took this year. Still could do without the voice and electronics, but man is the show balls awesome.

Also:

It's 2:00AM on the day of Finals, and I'm still waiting for my Z-pull...

I don't care if it's dirty. I want it in the show by tomorrow night's performance!!!

Agree 100%. I'm really happy with the direction the corps took this year. Still could do without the voice and electronics, but man is the show balls awesome.

Also:

It's 2:00AM on the day of Finals, and I'm still waiting for my Z-pull...

I don't care if it's dirty. I want it in the show by tomorrow night's performance!!!

Sadly, according to his blog from a couple days ago, it's not going to happen. But you never know... DO YOU HOPPY??" *hint hint*

It's going to be fun pulling up this thread this time in '10...

hey i didnt mention the future. i mentioned THIS year. I'll give credit where credit is due. I said in my 6/19/09 review it had this potential if he didn't #### it up.

he didn't.

and i'll even overlook no Zpull after the company front