A Little Help Needed!

Hi all.....

I am looking for someone.... a female, and one who knows my wife Barbara.... to help us out at bit at Finals Sunday night.

(So, this rules out Jeff Ream, since he 1) is not female, and 2) Barbara hates him. :tongue: J/K of course!!!! On the "hates him" part, that is. :tongue: )

Anyhow.... Barbara probably will need someone to help her take a bathroom break (or two) if needed during the show.... and unfortunately, once the show gets going Sunday evening, I cannot take the time to accompany her.

We're covered for Prelims... but could use a hand at Finals.

If you can help, I guess the best bet is to find me and give me a shout sometime over the weekend, before Finals. And a HUGE "Thank You" in advance for anyone who can help!

Fran

* Hand up! * Would love to be there for my buddy! Let me know when and where!

PERFECT!

I was just going to email Fran and tell him you're coming... Marvelous Mav is a perfect choice... see you Friday Christina...

PERFECT!

I was just going to email Fran and tell him you're coming... Marvelous Mav is a perfect choice... see you Friday Christina...

Absolutely.... See you this weekend, Christina!!!!

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

Fran if you need help, yell, I'm sure Christine would help.

Fran,

I'm sure that Christine would assist Barbara if you need it. I'm equally certain that Jeff will help you when you need it.

Hmmmmm.......

Fran,

I'm sure that Christine would assist Barbara if you need it. I'm equally certain that Jeff will help you when you need it.

Hmmmmm.......

i dont think i can provide the help Fran needs. thats a job for the Style network

Hi all.....

I am looking for someone.... a female, and one who knows my wife Barbara.... to help us out at bit at Finals Sunday night.

(So, this rules out Jeff Ream, since he 1) is not female, and 2) Barbara hates him. :tongue: J/K of course!!!! On the "hates him" part, that is. :tongue: )

Anyhow.... Barbara probably will need someone to help her take a bathroom break (or two) if needed during the show.... and unfortunately, once the show gets going Sunday evening, I cannot take the time to accompany her.

We're covered for Prelims... but could use a hand at Finals.

If you can help, I guess the best bet is to find me and give me a shout sometime over the weekend, before Finals. And a HUGE "Thank You" in advance for anyone who can help!

Fran

When I saw you posting for help I figured DCA wasn't letting you wear your normal outfit and you needed fashion advice. I think you have a lot better chance of pulling this off than showing up fashionably attired...

Are you doing vocal exercises yet? There's a good one in that movie, oh whoops, never mind... gotta go...