2009 DCA Prelims Show - Live Thread

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killer mello lip trill to go into the main part of the song.

Careful, mellos, that wasn't as in tune as it should be.

Soprano duet up front. One guy plays the high note, the other takes care of the double tonguing.

Um, dog whistle again. That's just sick. Bonnie Ott just joined the soprano duet. This is gonna be awesome.

The person playing next to Bonnie is Tony Signorelli on baritone. I'm not sure if he'd be flattered or insulted to be called a mellophone. Guess it depends on the context. haha.

hehehe Hi Dave!

The person playing next to Bonnie is Tony Signorelli on baritone. I'm not sure if he'd be flattered or insulted to be called a mellophone. Guess it depends on the context. haha.

I'm going by what I saw. I'm not getting low brass at all on the right side of the field since I've got plexiglass between me and them and I'm on the left side of the field, 30 yard line.

FYI, the on the field photos are from Charlie Groh. I'm just doing the process and post. But they are cool!

Dave, your profile pic cracks me up every time I see it!

I'm going by what I saw. I'm not getting low brass at all on the right side of the field since I've got plexiglass between me and them and I'm on the left side of the field, 30 yard line.

How terribly unfortunate to not be able to hear the whole horn line. I'm proud of what they've done this year. Sad to not be there, but I'm hanging on every heartbeat from home while my son sits next to me watching Wall-E.

Tell Chaz nice pix from Nash