"Pick-a-Number" What will it be?

My hat is off to the Blue Crew. They broke three important records last Sunday. Five Championships in a row (DCA era), 47 wins in a row, and 99.025 highest finals score ever in DCA.

So, how many consecutive wins will the Buccaneers tally before they score a second place? And.....who do you think will be the next corps to best them on the field of competition?

My guess...54 wins. Either Hurricanes or Cabs will end the fabulous streak.

My hat is off to the Blue Crew. They broke three important records last Sunday. Five Championships in a row (DCA era), 47 wins in a row, and 99.025 highest finals score ever in DCA.

So, how many consecutive wins will the Buccaneers tally before they score a second place? And.....who do you think will be the next corps to best them on the field of competition?

Minnesota Brass will be the next champion, whenever Bucs get done running the table. LOL!

Three thousand. :ph34r:

Fran

Who says that when their winning streak ceases that it'll be 2nd place they'll take?

Rich- A mere tech-ni-kality. Only the winner gets remembered. Let's assume that the Renegades made the Bucs walk the plank. 7 wins; the Blue crew finishes last? Or 4th? No matter.

Fran- If the Buccaneers streak lasts until 3,000 straight victories, I fear there will be DCA, and TODCA. The Bucs will be in DCA. Everyone else will be in The Other Drum Corps Associates!!! :ph34r:

The winner will be the one that gets their act together the best in the winter--hands down Buccs are currently the best at this. Another part of their success comes from a locally derived and well rooted support structure, which gives the corps a consistent amount of funding, and member support--thats a formula for success if there ever was one..

Bill