The BD staff announcement thread

The Blue Devils are excited to announce that Allan Murray will be joining the organization as System Blue Product Development Manager. He will work closely with the Blue Devils staff on research and design. Allan’s years of experience will be invaluable as he manages the relationship with System Blue partner...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...7&Itemid=39

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Blue Devils are excited to announce that Patrick Seidling will be joining the organization as System Blue Live Events Manager. He will work with The Blue Devil staff and management organizing educational live events throughout the year.

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...8&Itemid=39

We've just posted a couple of announcements from The Blue Devils on the front page of DCP. Have a look - then discuss here.

Ah yes, Grasshopper....Watch and Learn! :worthy:

Time for BD to take it to the next level.....the Blue Devil Level!

Here's the goal - for Phantom Regiment some day in the near future to be playing ALL "System Blue" instruments (Percussion, Brass and Pit)!

That's what I'm talkin' about! :laughing:

Pat Seidling with Devils?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

And I thought Paranormal Activity was the scariest thing I've heard or seen.........

His son is in the C Corps. Great guy, who did a fab job organizing the System Blue events last year. From what I hear, the kids who attended got a great experience.

Dynasty's lost is BD's gain with Al.

Do you want to be the best?

Bar none.

CBD can make you achieve, with very little doubt.

Al Murray - good stuff