2010 Predictions (Thats right, its THAT time of the off-season)

AHHHH why is everyone putting Pioneer down at the bottom!?!?!?!?! dont you know that they are not doing Irish music this year! Its their year people!!!

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHHHH why is everyone putting Pioneer down at the bottom!?!?!?!?! dont you know that they are not doing Irish music this year! Its their year people!!!

yup they're gonna obtain some serious irish luck and win the top spot this year :tongue:

1. Crown

2. Cavies

3. SCV

4. Phantom

5. BD

6. Cadets

7. Blue Stars

8. Bluecoats

9. Madison

10. Boston

11.Troop

12. Academy

13. Glassmen

14. Colts

15.Blue Knights

16. Spirit

17. Pacific Crest

and then the rest. I don't really have enough knowledge to be calling anything after about 15 but i think Crown's going to blow away the other corps. SCV and the Cavies are going to be neck and neck all season but the Cavies are going to beat them in the end. Phantom will return to glory and beat BD. Glassmen are boring to me. I'm seeing the troopers and the Academy pull away from the colts, but the Academy still not taking out the troops.

It is way to early for this, but why not:

1 Crown

2 Cadets

3 SCV

4 BD

5 Cavis

6 Blue Stars and PR

8 Bluecoats

9 Boston

10 Madison

11 Glassmen

12 Troopers

13 Blue Knights

14 Academy

15 Colts

16 Crossmen

17 Spirit

18 Mandarians

19 Pacific Crest

20 Jersey Surf

21 Teal Sound*

22 Pioneer

23 Cascades

*depends obviously on whether or not they are world class next season

1. Crown

2. BD

3. SCV

4. Cadets

5. Bluecoats

6. Blue Stars

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Cavaliers

9. BAC

10. Blue Knights

11. Madison

12. Troopers

13. Academy

14. Glassmen

15. Colts

16. Pacific Crest

17. Crossmen

18. Spirit

19. Mandarins

20. Pioneer

21. Jersey Surf

22. Teal Sound

23. Cascades

I'm just going to put who I think will be in the top 7 in no particular placement but why they should be top 7. Mostly positive things to say.

Cavaliers-They finally dropped out of the top 3 for the 1st time since....99? I mean I don't see them dropping any lower especially with their visual packages getting more amazing every season whether it's in 1st place or not. And they do march at ridiculous tempos and do very athletically demanding visuals with their hornline. I mean c'mon. Nothing beats the slo-mo matrix lean in samurai.

Crown-1 of the new kids on the block. Came off their most successful season yet which will help with recruitment especially with all the age outs they had. But the design team won't let that get in their way. They will have another amazing year with another amazing sound hornline with the DVD teachings at hand. And that guard!!!

SCV-Unless they have an 05 season again I don't see them dropping lower than 7th. Ballet for martha was a nice comback for them. Just wish it had better drill. It seemed a little to simple for what they have done in the recent past which is what I love about Vanguard. And it would be nice to see the V in the cymbals back and the yell. But a little bird told me those were out for good since they want to change the corps image. I hope the little bird is lying.

Devs-Best talent in the activity I think. How they utilize is how they determine the placement of this corps. Although I haven't felt the hairs on my neck go up cuzz of this corps since 04 and previous. If they can get that back I'd be real happy. For some reason, nothing has topped that show for me.

Phantom-They will surge back up. This might have been the biggest post win drop in the history of DCI but they will get their groove back in 2010 I'm sure of it. And they always wreak of emotion in their shows

HNC-They just have amazing drill and an amazing hornline every year. The guard performs well even if it is dirty but hey, they're in character. And vocals or not, they do what they do well everyi year even when they do finish 5th Cleaning in the drums would be good though. Love the performance energy.

and finally...

Bluecoats-The other new kid on the block. I don't know why people place this corps so low in their predictions these past 2 seasons. They will do better this upcoming season especially since they had an age out class of like 25 out of 150. And if anything, I would give these guys a higher shot at the title I mean they have one edge in their history over crown. Who remembers the Centerville show in 07? Does anyone remember the historical event that took place that night? They beat not only the Cavaliers but the Blue Devils too. AT THE SAME SHOW!!! Crown has yet to do so and until they do that mid/early season sometime soon, I don't see them getting a title anytime soon.

There's your tops 7. The one with the best and cleanest show wins in 2010...hopefully :tongue:

p.s

I just realized I wrote a lot for coats but I guess it's just the way I feel right?

1. Blue Devils

2. Carolina Crown

3. Santa Clara Vanguard

4. Cavaliers

5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom Regiment

7. The Cadets (I don't want to place them this low, but I don't want to with the rest of them either).

8. Blue Stars

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Knights

11. Madison Scouts

12. Academy

13. Colts

14. Troopers

15. Glassmen

15.5 Crossmen (forgot them, and I'm too lazy to change all the numbers below lol.

16. Mandarins

17. Spirit

18. Pacific Crest

19. Jersey Surf

20. Teal Sound

21. Cascades (very close battle between pioneer and cascades)

22. Pioneer

My Turn to take a stab....

1. Carolina Crown

2. Cadets

3. Blue Devils

4. Santa Clara Vanguard

5. Bluecoats

6. Cavaliers

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Boston Crusaders

9. Blue Stars

10. Madison Scouts

11. Troopers

12. Spirit

13. Blue Knights

14. Crossmen

15. Glassmen

16. Jersey Surf

17. Teal Sound

18. The Academy

19. Colts

20. Pacific Crest

21. Pioneer

22. Mandarins

23. Cascades

Way too early, but let's have some fun anyways. This is assuming Teal Sound moves up to World Class.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Blue Devils

3. Cadets

4. Cavaliers

5. SCV

6. Bluecoats

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Madison Scouts

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Troopers

12. Crossmen

13. Blue Knights

14. Glassmen

15. Colts

16. Spirit

17. The Academy

18. Pioneer

19. Teal Sound

20. Jersey Surf

21. Pacific Crest

22. Mandarins

23. Cascades

Edited.

Edited by scsudrummer

Way too early, but let's have some fun anyways. This is assuming Teal Sound moves up to World Class.

1. Carolina Crown

2. Blue Devils

3. Cadets

4. Cavaliers

5. SCV

6. Bluecoats

7. Phantom Regiment

8. Blue Stars

9. Madison Scouts

10. Boston Crusaders

11. Troopers

12. Crossmen