The history of the Westshoremen

coming from Lebanon:

81 to 83 south. take the exit for Union Deposit. Turn left off the exit. stay on Union Depsoit Road past the Point Mall. you will come to a traffic light with Turkey Hill on your left...i forget the Road name, but turn left...CD East HS is on your right. follow this to the light at Locust Lane.....turn left onto Locust then make the next right.......this is CD Middle School, formerly the old CD high School. stadium is back behind the school.

more info to be posted in a few days once Larry calls me from Canton.

Where is Central Dauphin High School at? How do I get there from 81 south? I know someone coughjeffcough should be able to give me directions

Got that mail yesterday too and #### near hit the floor for a few reasons.

Can also get off 83 at the Colonial Park exit and follow Rt 22 eastbond (Colonial Park Mall is other side of Rt 22 at the 83 exit). Can't remember how many red lights (3-4) but turn right at El Rodeo Mexican restaurant onto Houcks Rd. School is on right after you go up the hill.

Wow, DC at CD.... The ol' Alma Mater of Mark Hoover, Rob Engle, Paul Geiger, and (ahem) me.... :drool:

coming from Lebanon:

81 to 83 south. take the exit for Union Deposit. Turn left off the exit. stay on Union Depsoit Road past the Point Mall. you will come to a traffic light with Turkey Hill on your left...i forget the Road name, but turn left...CD East HS is on your right. follow this to the light at Locust Lane.....turn left onto Locust then make the next right.......this is CD Middle School, formerly the old CD high School. stadium is back behind the school.

more info to be posted in a few days once Larry calls me from Canton.

Cool.... not very far from Baltimore at all.... and I believe there's a Panera Bread location not too far from there. :P

I've been signed up to do the PA work for the show. Looking forward to the trip!

Fran

I wonder if they'll be selling Nestle candy bars at the show that day, instead of.... that other brand. B)

Fran

Cool.... not very far from Baltimore at all.... and I believe there's a Panera Bread location not too far from there. :P

I've been signed up to do the PA work for the show. Looking forward to the trip!

Fran

Union Deposit exit of off I-83 but forget the name of the strip mall as there are at least three on that stretch of road.

Alright Fran at the show. Always thought a corps show at Landis Field would be a good idea. Now 32 years later I'll find out.

Yeah babee! Dinner at El Rodeo (many margaritas!) then Drum corps! I may be able to talk Lisa into going! heh heh heh!

Edited by Jaminbenb

I wonder if they'll be selling Nestle candy bars at the show that day, instead of.... that other brand. B)

Fran

i'll forward your suggestion along :P

gang, i have known for a while, and i apologize for not spilling the beans. Larry wanted the mailing list to know 1st, then this week the formal announcement i have slaved over goes live, as well as a nice presence here on DCP.

gang, i have known for a while, and i apologize for not spilling the beans. Larry wanted the mailing list to know 1st, then this week the formal announcement i have slaved over goes live, as well as a nice presence here on DCP.

Ok... so what's happening and when and who will be there? I didn't get anything yet.