The history of the Westshoremen

Doubt I'll be at the party. :( Gotta get up early for the breakfast next day and just hope my wife can make it thru the whole concert with her knee replacement. Them Forum seats ain't got that much leg room. Plus will probably be standing (at the bar :) ) for the Mini Corps show as it might be sold out and I never got a ticket.

Plus will probably be standing (at the bar :) ) for the Mini Corps show as it might be sold out and I never got a ticket.

So.... you'll just have to stand close to the bar for the mini-corps show. Next to the bar for the entire show. Within easy reach of the bar.

Coincidence?

I think not. :P

Fran

So.... you'll just have to stand close to the bar for the mini-corps show. Next to the bar for the entire show. Within easy reach of the bar.

Coincidence?

Fran

Have we ever met Fran?? Oh yeah, enought times that you know me. :P

Really? It doesn't look like Manson???

You going to the after Forum Party? I'm planning on it, but Lisa isn't too thrilled about going.. said something to the effect of..."why don't I drop you off and come pick you up later?"

....tempting! I AM looking forward to having a few beers with the old crowd...!

Yes, I am planning on attending...let 'er drop you off...she'll be happier...I've seen too many bored outta their gourd wives there....LOL

Yes, I am planning on attending...let 'er drop you off...she'll be happier...I've seen too many bored outta their gourd wives there....LOL

Well...if she mentions it again, I won't give her an argument! :P

Coincidence?

Fran

Fran, do you have reserved seats up on the stage? I hear they want to put your hawaiian shirt on display. :P

Fran, do you have reserved seats up on the stage? I hear they want to put your hawaiian shirt on display. :P

:huh2::lol:

Fran

Well...if she mentions it again, I won't give her an argument! :P

OMG I marched with you in '85 Bucs

OMG I marched with you in '85 Bucs

Yeah...like right next to me!

WALT! Whassup buddy! It's been 22 years!!

Hey Walt. Say hello to your brother for me -- it's been 21 years since I marched next to him (or two spots away, I can't remember)...

Yeah...like right next to me!

WALT! Whassup buddy! It's been 22 years!!

Edited by DaveTenor