The history of the Westshoremen

HEY BABY!......I know you! souvie lady,boom boom!whats up? I am not too good at this computer thing but ........I keep trying!we accept your invitation,and we will bring a grocery cart to transport Bee Sharpley in!!!!!!! He WILL need it!Sandy went to foroum,07,and told me a bunch of westshore dudes asked about me.I am doing fine.go to smokehouselive.us to see and hear what I have been up to!! It will be the first time you have seen me with short hair! ..............see you in april! HAIRBEAR.

HEY BABY!......I know you! souvie lady,boom boom!whats up? I am not too good at this computer thing but ........I keep trying!we accept your invitation,and we will bring a grocery cart to transport Bee Sharpley in!!!!!!! He WILL need it!Sandy went to foroum,07,and told me a bunch of westshore dudes asked about me.I am doing fine.go to smokehouselive.us to see and hear what I have been up to!! It will be the first time you have seen me with short hair! ..............see you in april! HAIRBEAR.

hey,l saw your "new do" in Rochester in 2006...

ok, we will get a room close to the elevator so you can wheel ol' Bee right in ! Didnt see Sandy at Serenade-that's odd cause when he's around usually everyone knows. LOL

Edited by boomboom

hey,l saw your "new do" in Rochester in 2006...

ok, we will get a room close to the elevator so you can wheel ol' Bee right in ! Didnt see Sandy at Serenade-that's odd cause when he's around usually everyone knows. LOL

trying again,here.........I got it all wrong on so many levels!! sometime in the past Sandy went to serenade,and I forget what year.But....... we will be there,in 08. I could not go cause I was recovering from surgury,but dont ask me what years we are talking about!!!!!!! God I HATE GETTING OLD!! HAIRBEAR,OUT.that is all.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Morning,

Just wanted to let you know that Audrey Sweger passed away Friday. She was Brian Sweger (cymbals in the early 80s) wife.

The services are Wednesday...they are listed in pennlive.com if you are interested.

Please Keep Brian in your prayers-they have been together 27 years..

Ruth

• 2 weeks later...
Good Morning,

Just wanted to let you know that Audrey Sweger passed away Friday. She was Brian Sweger (cymbals in the early 80s) wife.

The services are Wednesday...they are listed in pennlive.com if you are interested.

Please Keep Brian in your prayers-they have been together 27 years..

Ruth

Sorry to hear of such sad news. Although I do not know Audrey,I will keep Brian in my prayer list.Hope all is well with you.

Sorry to hear of such sad news. Although I do not know Audrey,I will keep Brian in my prayer list.Hope all is well with you.

Thanks, he and his brother were so special...and they took good care of me when I marched. I was like their little sister. I remember Brian and Audrey dancing to Muskrat Love LOL !!!

Hope you are well too !!! We are hoping for some sun !! The rain is making everyone round here crabby. Saw your band's website..neat. Wish I had the time to make a road trip. You ever get close to Pittsburgh? That would give me an excuse to go see the band and family at the same time

Thanks, he and his brother were so special...and they took good care of me when I marched. I was like their little sister. I remember Brian and Audrey dancing to Muskrat Love LOL !!!

Hope you are well too !!! We are hoping for some sun !! The rain is making everyone round here crabby. Saw your band's website..neat. Wish I had the time to make a road trip. You ever get close to Pittsburgh? That would give me an excuse to go see the band and family at the same time

NOPE!!!!!!..........We are local,only.But we did play Cleveland one weekend,at "Fat Fish Blue".we were the house band at "FFB"in Newport,Ky.,and they sent us to the Cleveland club,for a two nighter.To kill some time,we went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame,on saturday afternoon.I saw Brittny Spears stage costume on display,there????!!!!!!!That is so wrong,on so many levels!!!!! anyway,If you like,I will bring you a CD,when we get to "serenade"cool? No rain here.just crabby.

• 3 weeks later...
NOPE!!!!!!..........We are local,only.But we did play Cleveland one weekend,at "Fat Fish Blue".we were the house band at "FFB"in Newport,Ky.,and they sent us to the Cleveland club,for a two nighter.To kill some time,we went to the Rock and Roll hall of fame,on saturday afternoon.I saw Brittny Spears stage costume on display,there????!!!!!!!That is so wrong,on so many levels!!!!! anyway,If you like,I will bring you a CD,when we get to "serenade"cool? No rain here.just crabby.

HEY,BOOM BOOM !!...........LOOKS LIKE I KILLED THIS THREAD,HUH? GEE,NO MORE STORIES TO READ.................................OH WELL!SO TELL ME,WHO DO WE CONTACT TO SEE ABOUT PLAYING IN THE ALUMNI CORPS,AT SERENADE.SANDY IS ASKING,AS WELL.WHO IS IN CHARGE?.............................(GOT RAIN,NOW.)

HEY,BOOM BOOM !!...........LOOKS LIKE I KILLED THIS THREAD,HUH? GEE,NO MORE STORIES TO READ.................................OH WELL!SO TELL ME,WHO DO WE CONTACT TO SEE ABOUT PLAYING IN THE ALUMNI CORPS,AT SERENADE.SANDY IS ASKING,AS WELL.WHO IS IN CHARGE?.............................(GOT RAIN,NOW.)

Hey ! Happy Thanksgiving ! From what I understand you need to get in touch with Bill Light...he played Sop when I was a member and he's with Five Star now...you can go to their website and link onto how to sign up for the alumni group.

OR, I can give you my email address and you can forward mailing addresses to me and I will see that he gets them??

Take Care, Boom