The history of the Westshoremen

Oh boy... I was really only joking! :tongue:

(do they still make Stroh's???) :blink:

Oh boy... I was really only joking! :tongue:/>

(do they still make Stroh's???) :blink:/>

When someone said they wanted my paperwork in I thought they were joking too....

Think it went:

"You're ####### me"

"No I'm not ####### you".

Think you and Ricky Lee should go in together.

Just make sure 37th Regiment is on the resume......

sadly they still make Strohs.

I was asked last year if I was interesed. I said no, I have too much hair and it's not as white as Fawbers

sadly they still make Strohs.

I was asked last year if I was interesed. I said no, I have too much hair and it's not as white as Fawbers

only the facial hair is white.....

I'd be happy with white on top for more "coverage"...... :shutup:

LOL can't really say I was asked. More like paperwork jammed in my hand with "fill out the biography part and get it back to me".

Edited by JimF-LowBari

FYI, if any of you guys know of someone you think should be a candidate for the Maryland Drum Corps Hall of Fame, drop me a line.

The main qualification is: A candidate has to have been part of a Maryland drum corps organization for at least three years... either as a marching member, management member, instructional staff member, arranger, support staff, etc.

Wait...do I get one of those cool blazers like Uncle Larry???

Actually, you should nominate the 80 Timp Line....Bobby Gibson, Rickie Lee, Me, and Doug Boltz...we were the last of a dying breed! :ph34r:

The shame of it all is that the only person I haven't heard from in YEARS is Boltz... Bobby lives in Gettysburg, Rick is around...

Funny stuff....Hoover got a FACE BOOK PAGE! :thumbup: (so the whole 83 tom line is on!)

Wait...do I get one of those cool blazers like Uncle Larry???

Actually, you should nominate the 80 Timp Line....Bobby Gibson, Rickie Lee, Me, and Doug Boltz...we were the last of a dying breed! ph34r.gif

The shame of it all is that the only person I haven't heard from in YEARS is Boltz... Bobby lives in Gettysburg, Rick is around...

Funny stuff....Hoover got a FACE BOOK PAGE! thumbup.gif (so the whole 83 tom line is on!)

we need an 83 tenor line reunion

we need an 83 tenor line reunion

Since we're all on FB now,I think you should invite us to a cookout at your house! :tongue: Have Wally there, he's technically "one of us"! :worthy:

Since we're all on FB now,I think you should invite us to a cookout at your house! :tongue:/> Have Wally there, he's technically "one of us"! :worthy:/>

My house is a Strohs free zone

My house is a Strohs free zone

I'll bring some Tröegs! :tongue: (Now Boom Boom will show up!)