DCA Finals Videos

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got your's that early? Ok, now I'm a hater. :tongue:

Yeah and I thought - - wow they were really fast considering how late I ordered them compared to everyone else in the corps.........

Guess I was lucky the first time around.

Of course, one can only wonder if some corps failed to provide their arranging/perfoming rights to DCA in a timely manner... This would delay Gary's ability to get mech and synch rights before the DVDs and CDs could be manufactured and distributed.

Of course, one can only wonder if some corps failed to provide their arranging/perfoming rights to DCA in a timely manner... This would delay Gary's ability to get mech and synch rights before the DVDs and CDs could be manufactured and distributed.

Dah dit dit dit K3ASF

Good point Steve....... However, as I'm sure Tom P. will explain once he reads this, the criteria you elude to must be in place before any performance. I think it's part and parcel along with the liability insurance. Delivery time for this product is really a non-issue. Just sayin........

Edited by melligene

So maybe DCA should use another company - seriously. Just sayin

The grapevine says that may be the case in 2010. :tongue:

Help support DCP by buying them thru the DCP Store, Jeff. You'll find all of the DCA CDs and Videos from 2009 at https://drumcorpsplanet.com/storev2

THANKS!

:tongue::devil:

I've been dealing with BVP since the early 90's with TOB. If you order a single performance, you will get that before they do the entire show discs/videos. But I have never had issues with anything being delayed unless I ordered around the holidays

Anyone get one in today?

Got my DVD today, Buccaneers final only. I'm pleased.