Madison Announces 2010 Program

I just heard from someone who attended the Scouts annual meeting last night

that Jim Mason told the attendees that there will be a new uniform and spats

will be included. Bold move indeed! :tongue:

YES.....I was in attendance at last nights Annual Meeting.....I can confirm.....The Madison Scouts are returning to a "very" traditional uniform, I.E., their heritage.....After all, they are Explorer Scout's!

P.S......You're going to see Madison's feet like you haven't in years!

Oh.....Something else Jim Mason repeated several times......Everyone needs to get used to the concept of "Wall-of-Sound"!.....Jim said, like it or not, that's just the way it's going to be!....Ah,OK, I'm down with that!

Retro, Is The New HOT!

I think I just did something in my pants. Hold on a sec...

Yep. I'll be back in a little bit.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, is this a uni change for the guard as well. I loved their look in the early 80s.

AAAAHHHHHHHHH......SPATS!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Thank you Jim Mason!!!!

Maybe Jerry can comment further on this, but I'm assuming spats means dark pants again so the uniform is definitely is going to be pre 1983.

Can they wrap the drums in red fabric again, please?

And have a crazy-azz xylo player, who makes up his own parts, and is awesome, on the field?

</topic>

Tommy, your sig cracks me up every time I see it! Especially since I was in a production of that show playing Marcellus.

<topic>

</topic>

Tommy, your sig cracks me up every time I see it! Especially since I was in a production of that show playing Marcellus.

<topic>

</topic>

Makes me chuckle too. I was one of the town gossips "Pickalittle" talkalittle. There's a photo of us in our school yearbook. Funny.

<topic>

Have a great year guys!

Now, is this a uni change for the guard as well. I loved their look in the early 80s.

Would be cool if the guard did a 1982 uniform and look close to the horns uni but just a little variation.

Or

With this guard staff of Gumbert and all... I trust they could be very modern and athletic.

</topic>

Makes me chuckle too. I was one of the town gossips "Pickalittle" talkalittle. There's a photo of us in our school yearbook. Funny.

<topic>

Have a great year guys!

I played Marcellus in stock back in 1989.

And I didn't DANCE WITH A DOLL!!!

Slide123.jpg