Madison Announces 2010 Program

Aaaaaaaaand again.

One thing you are......and that's consistent in making it personal. Why not adhere to the DCP rules and PM me if you can't control yourself from making it personal?

Edited by Mad75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing you are......and that's consistent in making it personal. Why not adhere to the DCP rules and PM me if you can't control yourself from making it personal?

There's some definate "snark" there. Along with hating on Madison when ever possible. Don't wate your time with this one, they get off on the attention. Waste of time really.

BTW, thanks for "friending" me on FB. Great to actually see you after all these years.

Edited by Roark1

You can always count on a Madison thread to bring out the feuds… I love it. Usually middle age supporters of the corps going after each other…a real band brawl on the net

I like hearing the hits, bring it on Madison (and please don't suck)

There's some definate "snark" there. Along with hating on Madison when ever possible. Don't wate your time with this one, they get off on the attention. Waste of time really.

BTW, thanks for "friending" me on FB. Great to actually see you after all these years.

You bet Roark!

SCOUTS HAVE SOME GRET VID CLIPS ON FB PAGE TOO....

DAVE MARTINEZ

You can always count on a Madison thread to bring out the feuds… I love it. Usually middle age supporters of the corps going after each other…a real band brawl on the net

I like hearing the hits, bring it on Madison (and please don't suck)

The only part I'd disagree with is the part about "supporters of the corps going after each other".......It's actually quite the opposite. If you haven't noticed, there's a handful of particularly venomous Madison haters in the bowels of the cyber ether that quite enjoy periodically poking their heads out of their sulfur pit. As Jimmy Elvord used to tell us, "when they surface, you just have to stomp your heel on their scaly, reptilian necks and shove them back down that demon hole they slithered out of".......And remember, you have to stay on the ready, because they'll surface again.....but remember, No Mercy!

I think more of the problem is people being super defensive... but kudos to loving your corps the way you do.

and once again, I'm excited for this show... as a Madison "hater" haha

SCOUTS HAVE SOME GRET VID CLIPS ON FB PAGE TOO....

DAVE MARTINEZ

Dave, saw your picture on FB........What's your routine man? Seriously, that's some impressive (and intimidating) bulk! It looks like you're just as ready for the "octagon" as the guy in the picture under your DCP name......unless that is you? (I just crawled under my desk). Very impressive!

Edited by Mad75

I think more of the problem is people being super defensive... but kudos to loving your corps the way you do.

and once again, I'm excited for this show... as a Madison "hater" haha

Do you like your chances in game five tonight?.......Cant let those Bronx-Boy's take it in your own house!

I'm looking forward to the new Madison reign, but honestly, I'm *not* very excited about these uniforms. I know I know, I'm probably the only person on here that thinks so, but ... spats? Seriously? Ugh. (And this from a guy that wore them for years in pipe band.) And the green-on-green look is *not* going to help with their look from a distance (i.e. the stands). I was so hoping for an update to their 88-02 uniforms - those are still fairly modern in design, just needing a sharper cut to them.

That said, I'm sure they'll end up making it work just fine, but yeah... not what I was hoping to hear. Oh well, rock on regardless.

Mike