Madison Announces 2010 Program

Man, you sure do edit your posts a lot. I'll assume that means there was a good amount of "knee-jerkin" that didn't look so good on a second read. If you're gonna say something, say it, stand by it, own it and don't apologize for it.

I Don't want to Overact or seem like a **** **** like some others here.

MIRROR in your house ?

Maybe you should take notes ?

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This.

Be honest. There is a big difference between Baraboo, WI (about an hour drive from Madison if your familiar with the area) and Bloomington, IN.

If you ask me, part of "reestablishing the brand" means connecting or re-connecting with the community. Being in Madison, being visible and saying "HEY! LOOK WHAT WE'RE DOING! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE GOT RIGHT HERE IN TOWN, MADISON!!!"

Sorry, but it sounds like they are doing just about everything in Bloomington short of the home show. And to be honest, I could really care less. I just want to see a good drum corps come out of "Madison."

BUT you have to go to BLOOMINGTON to see this one.

do you call them the New Jersey Giants and the New Jersey Jets?

just sayin'...

It's been quite a few pages since the 2010 Scout's musical program has been even mentioned. Perhaps it is time to close this thread and open a new one where we can argue the point of where the corps is from?

BUT you have to go to BLOOMINGTON to see this one.

LMOA..... Blast from the past from the Senior corps world.

"Why are the Westshoremen from Harrisburg, when Harrisburg is on the ####### EAST side of the river?" :thumbup:

Don't sweat the petty stuff and don't pet the.....

At this point we've moved far beyond what the corps is playing in 2010. I'd recommend, again, that folks take personal comments to PM. At this point we're just going in circles, so the topic is being closed.

Thanks,

Mike